Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know sometimes your just in the right place at the right time, couldn't resist taking this pic of my ramcharger. Let me know what you think. 8)

·
5,137 Posts
Looks good man. Kinda looks like Bose318's RC.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, that is a great picture......Excellent Lighting.

Randall

·
Registered
428 Posts
i am just glad i have one, cuz if i didn't id be too green with eny to be typing this right now. extremely clean truck, nice job, should be on a post card. Maybe you should submit a request to make RCC postcards to hand out at RJ.

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Cool truck and nice photography work. It looks like it belongs in the factory brochure! :)

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thestuff said:
Nice picture and nice truck!

Not sure if I like the wing in the back or not though...
Well to tell the truth, I'm kinda iffy on the wing too! ??? ::)But the big boss man likes it. ;D

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
338 Posts
Very nice RC you have there!!! Glad to see some like that around the maritimes, all the ones I see up here are in really rought shape or have a plow on it.Looks awsome ;D :) ;D

·
Registered
725 Posts
I think this might be the best looking truck i've seen yet...

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
muddyrc said:
Very nice RC you have there!!! Glad to see some like that around the maritimes, all the ones I see up here are in really rought shape or have a plow on it.Looks awsome ;D :) ;D
thanks muddyrc, i've seen few around here,. but sadly most needs a T.L.C. but they're still on the roads ;D

Starfire104CM said:
Very nice {cool} Love the silver & black combo. ;D ::)
thanks Starfire104CM,.. it was my husband's idea to paint the rocker panel dark gray,.. looks good doesn't it.

nmetankrc said:
I think this might be the best looking truck i've seen yet...
wow,.. now i'm blushing {blush}

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jhrody said:
sure you didnt scan a Dodge brochure? LOL.

looks real nice.
sssssshhhhhhhhhh, :eek: hush now,..... just when I have everyone fooled,... ;) (( nobody's even noticed that there's something missing off the ramcharger)) ;D

chris

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I see two things missing..... THere is no dodge emblem under the hood ornament............and no trim on the side.......I love that rc....

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
i want mine to look like that, just about a foot lower. lol

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And the grand prize goes to James for his keen observation of the fact that the dodge name emblem is missing off the front of the hood! I had it off, to give it a cleaning, when I took the picture and forgot to replace before hand. 8)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pull the ram head off and it will look way sick, "cool"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts