Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like my diesel truck. It needs some work like paint, tps, injectors and fuel plate for more power, torque converter to get the power to the ground, etc. At 250,000 miles it is only just out of it's first quarter of it's life expectancy. Lots of good miles ahead.
But there is something about pulling my 5th wheel with my 72 crew cab that I really miss. Interior room is one thing. Acceleration is about a tie loaded. Unloaded the crew will eat the diesels lunch. Then theres the "you pull that camper with that?" And the confused looks/ people breaking there necks looking while they pass. Priceless! ;D

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
So put a Cummins in the crew and have the best of both worlds ;D 

Then sell the 3500 and buy a nice 4wd toy so you can break stuff with the rest of us {devil}

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Psycoticredneck said:
So put a Cummins in the crew and have the best of both worlds ;D
I've thought long and hard about that. It would kill many birds with one stone. I also think about building my 440 for towing. But the diesel would be better all around.

Psycoticredneck said:
Then sell the 3500 and buy a nice 4wd toy so you can break stuff with the rest of us {devil}
That sure would be nice. Feels like going to the prom without a date.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The boss says we are not selling the diesel. Guess the crew will be in perpetual hold mode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts