Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
62,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I lured you in by deception, there is nothing fine about either finestine, or waters, both need to be referred to the ethics committee.

Finestine with held the letter from Dr Ford, from the Kavanaugh nomination committee, for 8 weeks. Only to bring it out at the last minute, to create a mockery of the whole deal.

Now it comes out that waters office, is the source of the names addresses, and phone numbers of Republican lawmakers, being posted to Wikipedia.

Do these people have any conscience?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-29/did-maxine-waters-office-doxx-gop-senators-during-kavanaugh-testimony

Body Language: Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Christine Blasey Ford

·
Registered
818 Posts
SuperBurban said:
Finestine with held the letter from Dr Ford, from the Kavanaugh nomination committee, for 8 weeks. Only to bring it out at the last minute, to create a mockery of the whole deal.

No it comes out that waters office, is the source of the names addresses, and phone numbers of Republican lawmakers, being posted to Wikipedia.

Do these people have any conscience?
Well the answer to your last question is long and involved and make take some people time to ponder over....
NO
The Kavanaugh confirmation hearing has been a sham from the beginning.

The democraps had this confidential letter since late July and chose to not act on it, the author (Ford) did want to remain anonymous however finestine could have refereed it to the FBI then and they could have delved into it discreetly protecting her wishes.

finestine could have also brought up these allegations with Kavanaugh when she had her private interview with him but again didn't bother.

The Republicans have bent over backwards to accommodate Ford's solicitors unreasonable delaying tactics, she didn't even know that the Republicans offered to go to her in Cal because her solicitors said she was afraid of flying.

This woman, Ford may very well have been sexually assaulted sometime in the past but listening to Kavanaugh's testimony last Thursday should have dispelled any doubt a reasonable person watching had to his innocence.

The 4 witnesses Ford claimed would back her story made legal statements saying that they couldn't back up her story, even her close personal friend said she didn't know Kavanaugh. This personal friend said that Ford and her had a close open friendship discussing very personal things and this was never brought up.

The FBI can and has done 6 previous investigations into Kavanaugh, now a 7th is happening however if this happened it should be reported to the local Police who have the authority to investigate. If evidence is found then Kavanaugh should be charged as there is no Statue of Limitations in the County this was supposed to have happened.

The democraps know this but have skirted around this because they themselves don't care about the alleged victim and know that Kavanaugh is innocent of these accusations but it suits them to drag out having him confirmed to the Supreme Court of America.

The democraps have been using the Supreme Court for quite a few years now to get rulings which they cannot get through the American Political process disenfranchising the American Men and Women who vote.

The democraps should be held accountable and an investigation into all of these deceitful players conducted. Also it should be noted that Blumenthal has lied about his Vietnam record, he did everything to avoid going. Cory Booker is a "groper" admitting to it. Blumenthal brought up a legal phrase which in layman terms says if you lie about one thing then you cannot be expected to be believed at all, both of these democraps have lied so anything they say cannot be believed.

There are now calls for the democraps to investigate several of their own who have in recent times been caught out raping, molesting and assaulting girlfriends and staff, maybe the FBI should get involved as these are recent and there is documented evidence to back up these claims.

·
Administrator
62,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I already knew the answer. When you think you have seen the worst of the democraps, I see some of those up for re-election, or election this Nov, are already promising to impeach Kavanaugh. Just shows their ignorance of the office they want to fill. I just hope voters do their due diligence in deciding on who they vote for.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
its NOT a simple 2 sides battling . times have changed dramatically . When other big shots did "normal " bad things years ago,  the public knew about it  but no one gave it a moments thought ( JFK).  your country is being poorly run , government has become a corrupt joke ( gov. Co-mo ), but the sheep are all worried about B/S like this ...... paying NO attention to real issues  .    running the whole place down a rat hole .... these folks need to be told to f off and then ignored .
both "sides" ...  obama phones ?  really ??  how bad has it gotten ?  why not pass out hundred dollar bills at the polls ?

·
Registered
22,576 Posts
As a senior official in the Bush White House and huge supporter of the PATRIOT Act both administratively and judicially, Kavanaugh has had no small part in helping to create this post-9/11 atmosphere where the concept of due process has basically been gutted and the burden of proof rests upon the accused, not the accuser. :mad:

https://fee.org/articles/the-constitutional-reasons-to-oppose-kavanaugh-for-the-supreme-court/

Being that this particular nomination is obviously seen by establishment leftists and their deep state allies as an extreme threat to their subjective version of "national security", I'd be curious as to what ol' Judge Brett's opinion of the Fourth and Fifth Amendments are now. LOLOLOL ;D

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
word of the accuser .. yeah , I was brought before a tribunal type thing , I'd been accused of smoking cigs IN the shop's wash bay one winter day ..... ( OMG!) , being there was NO evidence / proof , just the complainants word , I brought with me  a long list of every single person I'D seen doing that in the last 12 months ..INCLUCING the so called Union vice president    . I told my co-workers my intent , at the "interrogation" ( their wording) I stated that whatever penalty I was to be assessed , I want each of the people on my list to suffer the same consequences , after all I HAD seen them do it ... .same as my accuser , she SAW me ......
I offered the list , and said and the people on this list KNOW who they are , while staring AT the union VP ...

she said nothing , they told me not to do it again......  they didn't want the list ...........

·
Administrator
62,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't get the premise of this whole "Me Too!" thing. "I was whistled at once by a guy, so the accuser should be believed.", and the accused is supposed to just resign, and melt away in the background. And shame on him, if he tries to defend himself.

I can understand some of these that are somewhat recent, and the two folks knew each other quite well.  But if you want me to believe you can identify someone from over 30 years ago, that went to a different school, and you have not seen him since? I doubt I could remember half my classmates names, yet someone that went to a different school, and I only saw him at a party. Now the third accuser comes along, and claims that these wild parties with gang rapes happened all summer. To me, that calls into question the ability of the first to give a positive identification.

But, I was assaulted, so therefore this crazy doctor that has the voice of a five year old, needs to be believed.  ::)

Obviously it did not affect her functioning the rest of her life. If she did not do this for the money, then she needs to turn over all the money in her go fund me accounts over to the government.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Ford's solicitors are apparently representing her for free so yes what is the 'go fund me fund' for. Remember that they were recommended to Ford by finestein and are democrap hacks sworn to do everything in their power to obstruct this nomination. They also paid for a 'Lie Detector Test' which is not admissible as evidence in court, but also was only asked 2 questions basically nothing that could have shed light on her accusations.

Why would a woman (not Ford) especially keep going back to parties that drugged and gang raped the women there? Was she disappointed she wasn't selected for this special treatment so kept going back hoping to get 'lucky'?

It really is too serious a subject to joke about though, women and young girls do fall victim to these actions and should be encouraged to come forward straight away, this 'Circus' that the democraps have created has set back the good work many men and women have been trying expose for some time. Ford has been used possibly worse than the original assault she claimed Kavanaugh did to her. It looks like than finestein and a few democraps plus Ford's solicitors are to be investigated, I hope this happens as they need to be exposed and held accountable.

Apparently Ford's counseling notes are in the hands of her solicitors (so no longer private), but they won't release them even to a closed session for the committee to look at in private as it is reported that Kavanaugh's name is not mentioned. If Ford is so sure he was the perpetrator then she would have mentioned it, it is also being asked how long she was 'coached' about what to say and how to respond.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
many of the complaints are just plain lud a kris .... and even allowing disscusions over them lends creedance to them , and should not be done . we as a society should be paying attention to important things in life , not what happens at hs or frat partys , there are already laws covering actual crimes that may take place at those , all one had to do was call the cops at the time it "happened"  even a 15 year old knows all about drinking partys before she goes into the bedroom , same as a hotty knows what is likely to happen at  playboy mansion partys filled with rich and famous men...this battle of the sexis is a distraction engineered by folks who do not want you to see the crimes they are commiting now ....  maybe one day only gays will be "allowed" to raise childern , who will have to come from test tubes I suppose ... and be uni sex to boot .   

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I wonder what was feinstein's view of the whole lewinsky ordeal back in the day

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
jealous -- she wanted billy boy for her self -- sheriff

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
The democraps have screwed it up for too long already -- on with it -- vote now. sheriff

·
Administrator
62,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cleavon jr said:
At this point, it's probably best if the confirmation vote is put off until after the mid-term election. Let the American people decide.
So how do I get my vote in? How does anybody vote for, or against the Judge?

I vote prison for pelosi, feinstine, and waters.

·
Administrator
62,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sheriff said:
The democraps have screwed it up for too long already -- on with it -- vote now. sheriff
I don't mind the FBI taking a quick look. They should start with verifying the many sworn/ signed statements.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Cleavon jr said:
At this point, it's probably best if the confirmation vote is put off until after the mid-term election. Let the American people decide.
More delaying tactics.

SuperBurban said:
I don't mind the FBI taking a quick look. They should start with verifying the many sworn/ signed statements.
Yes and as it took only a few days to clear Hiltery, having 3 people to interview who have all made sworn statements it should have already been completed.

Any free country needs a vibrant opposition but what the democraps have been doing is clearly like a baby that has had their 'Candy taken away from them', it has and is serving no democratic process. Make Hiltery's cell larger to accommodate finestein, pelsoi and schumer so they won't be lonely.

·
Administrator
62,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A good contender for tweet of the day.

"Swetnick is 55 y/o. Kavanaugh is 52 y/o. Since when do senior girls hang with freshmen boys? If it happened when Kavanaugh was a senior, Swetnick was an adult drinking with&by her admission, having sex with underage boys. In another universe, he would be victim & she the perp!"

I understand the democraps have well over $2 billion in their war chest (mostly from a hand full of prominent donors), to win back congress this year. Most of it going to destroying republicans, even ones not up for re-election, or even going up against a democrap. I'm afraid this is only the beginning. This has nothing to do with opposing a judge, and everything to do with making any republican look bad.

·
Registered
818 Posts
SuperBurban said:
A good contender for tweet of the day.

"Swetnick is 55 y/o. Kavanaugh is 52 y/o. Since when do senior girls hang with freshmen boys? If it happened when Kavanaugh was a senior, Swetnick was an adult drinking with&by her admission, having sex with underage boys. In another universe, he would be victim & she the perp!"
As usual the truth comes out finally but as in this case another good persons reputation is being dragged through the mud, will the Police now take action seems Swetnick has publicly made this admission, not likely.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.