Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I've been doing constant improvements to the Doghouse and have since updated my pictures in the engine rebuild/interior section. I Have also updated the specs, etc. Let me know what you think.
Andy ;D

Whoops forgot the link ;D http://andylee.ramchargercentral.net/photo.html

·
Registered
725 Posts
hey it looks great!{cool}.... what kinda paint did you use on the door panels?

I always wanted to have my exhust exit in front of the rear tires....how did that work out for ya? any louder than stock?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nmetankrc said:
hey it looks great!{cool}.... what kinda paint did you use on the door panels?

I always wanted to have my exhust exit in front of the rear tires....how did that work out for ya? any louder than stock?
Hey thanks. I used a combo of paints. For the door panels I used vinal paint, and for the white part I used laquor paint. For the Dash I primed and am gonna use enamal paint.

About the exhaust, it is a system that came from summit racing. I have headers that go straight back to the mufflers then exit out the side (no cats). I also have a cam, and have done head work. So bottem line is yeah its louder then normal. Nice slight bumpy rumble at idel with a awsome sound once you get higher in the RPM range.

-Andy

·
Registered
725 Posts
How did you apply the paint, by brush, spray, airbrush?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nmetankrc said:
How did you apply the paint, by brush, spray, airbrush?
Spray. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.