Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just playing around with a digital camera I borrowed...

These are the old rear springs from the "donor" truck I parted out last year, and the new Rough Country 4" springs getting installed in two weeks...

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'd be curious to know how the ride is on those. It looks like the major difference is in the main and 2 and 3 springs. Looks like a soft riding, high axle travel spring. I'd be very interested in the longetivity of them as well. A friend of mine bought Superlift springs for a Ford mud puller and they lasted a season. Superlift said the springs he bought were for street use and wouldnt warranty them. Nice huh? I would like to buy lift springs but dont wanna waste my money. I dont necessarily trust the tech guys that sell them.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I was thinking of a black diamond lift for my club cab but not sure yet. Did you're kit come with new front and rear springs?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I got all four new springs... Those rear springs let you lose the block as well... {cool}

Ntolerance, the springs make it ride MUCH better. You can't close your eyes and imagine a limo though. It will still shake your jello on a very rough road... ::)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Where did you get it (lift kit) and how much?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was almost $600 shipped directly from Rough Country.

I called the phone number on their website and ordered it directly from them.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts