Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
29,384 Posts
You seriously take things waaaay too serious.
I take misinformation very seriously, it doesn't do anybody any good and often causes harm, so yeah, it's a big deal.

The whole point is: I don't trust humans when they take things from the earth and repurpose them into items that can kill you.
That is an "appeal to nature fallacy", which means it is a bad argument, or, an illogical concept to accept.

Natural is not inherently safe, and unnatural is not inherently unsafe.

They know they can kill you, and yet still produce them to make money. ie: Asbestos, lead, tobacco, meth, crack, cocaine, cadmium, CIC, to name a few.
Wow...there are a myriad of things that can be deadly that are necessary for our daily lives, we just need to understand the hazards and how to minimize risk....I mean, hell, you put gasoline in your care, do you think we should stop producing it because it can be deadly?

Oh and.....it is not good guys producing meth, crack, cocaine etc, that would be criminals. It's weird that you lumped them all together.

Hell, I'm in aerospace engineering and even we use materials that can kill you.
Again, we just need to understand the hazards. The chromate coating on the aluminum components on an aircraft aren't hurting anybody....unless they mishandle them during the manufacturing process. This has nothing to do with the safety of GMO's or pesticides.

Although we try to get away from that when we can. But I am forced to use them so people can fly around safely. Well, until the can hits the ground anyway. (SPLAT) The problem is, we can't escape all this shit so we deal with it the best we can.
It's a strange argument you are making, you don't trust man.....yet you are involved in producing the very products you are condemning. Quite the conundrum.

I eat organic when I can....
You'll at least have the advantage of a lighter wallet, no safety or nutritional advantage...but you'll spend more.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I take misinformation very seriously, it doesn't do anybody any good and often causes harm, so yeah, it's a big deal.

That is an "appeal to nature fallacy", which means it is a bad argument, or, an illogical concept to accept.

Natural is not inherently safe, and unnatural is not inherently unsafe.

Wow...there are a myriad of things that can be deadly that are necessary for our daily lives, we just need to understand the hazards and how to minimize risk....I mean, hell, you put gasoline in your care, do you think we should stop producing it because it can be deadly?

Oh and.....it is not good guys producing meth, crack, cocaine etc, that would be criminals. It's weird that you lumped them all together.

Again, we just need to understand the hazards. The chromate coating on the aluminum components on an aircraft aren't hurting anybody....unless they mishandle them during the manufacturing process. This has nothing to do with the safety of GMO's or pesticides.

It's a strange argument you are making, you don't trust man.....yet you are involved in producing the very products you are condemning. Quite the conundrum.

You'll at least have the advantage of a lighter wallet, no safety or nutritional advantage...but you'll spend more.
What I read in your answers is that you trust the manufacturers when they tell you that the things they produce are safe without question.
Illegal or legal production of an item is still production by man.
Let's just be glad you are not in charge of censuring people that don't fit your ideology. Some folks like to censor facts without question too just because it offends them.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I whole heartily agree with you but how ironic that you think this way when all you do is spread misinformation that hurts people. 🤔

·
29,384 Posts
What I read in your answers is that you trust the manufacturers when they tell you that the things they produce are safe without question.
I don't recall ever seeing a manufacturer state "safe without question". Do you, as an engineer, state that the products you design are "safe without question"?

Illegal or legal production of an item is still production by man.
Well, hopefully you do not trust the illicit drug makers to make safe products.

Let's just be glad you are not in charge of censuring people that don't fit your ideology. Some folks like to censor facts without question too just because it offends them.
I triple guarantee :sneaky:, I am providing the facts....you, have been stating misinformation.

·
29,384 Posts
Deemed safe as of yet. Yet being the key word. Not enough time has accumulated YET in order to see the true effects. Gene splicing has been practiced for centuries but not cross gene splicing - ie - frog DNA in a tomato. Common sense dictates that GMO's would be bad - hence why they do it and convince the sheep its safe.
Are you now claiming to know more about genetics than geneticists? The very fact that you state "common sense dictates..." shows you do not know what you are talking about. "Common sense" is things we learn merely by existing. NOTHING about the study of genetics do we learn by merely existing, we have to study and experiment to get an understanding, which you have not done.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Provide specific examples.....and I will follow up and prove you are wrong.
Prove me wrong. Lol. All of your answers and explanations to everyone's questions or statements are my examples. You are the Cliff Claven of RCC. You think you know all the answers to everything in existence. That's pride - the #1 sin. Sheep are the one's who will read an article put out by some "SCIENTIST" somewhere at take it as gospel without doing ANY of their own research or cross-examination on said subject. Your new nickname is "Cliffy"

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Are you now claiming to know more about genetics than geneticists? The very fact that you state "common sense dictates..." shows you do not know what you are talking about. "Common sense" is things we learn merely by existing. NOTHING about the study of genetics do we learn by merely existing, we have to study and experiment to get an understanding, which you have not done.
Geneticists - HAHAHA - you mean oligarchy sellouts. Deceivers.
Common sense is things we learn merely by existing - huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?!? What are you talking about Cliffy?!? Common sense is - er - WAS - something we were all born with - not something that was taught in a research facility - er, I mean a classroom. Common sense tells you (or should tell you) that if its hot, its going to burn and if a big and heavy object is coming straight at you, then move out of the way and if its genetically modified from nature then it can't be good for you. You don't need a diploma and a bunch psychobabble to know that kind of stuff.

·
Super Moderator
59,495 Posts

Reactions: Panda

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I know how you feel....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
59,495 Posts

·
29,384 Posts
Sheep are the one's who will read an article put out by some "SCIENTIST" somewhere at take it as gospel without doing ANY of their own research or cross-examination on said subject. Your new nickname is "Cliffy"
Ok, you simple minded dolt, do your own research on genetics.....with your total lack of education and experience...show us how you know they are wrong.

I'm curious..whatever your accident was and whatever treatment you received....did you research the treatment yourself, test and study it and learn to do it yourself , or did you trust those that have the education and experience to do it?

·
29,384 Posts
Geneticists - HAHAHA - you mean oligarchy sellouts. Deceivers.
You paranoid people are funny. It appears that anybody that does something you are not capable of understanding....is somehow evil and involved in some plot. How terrifying daily life must be to you.

Common sense is things we learn merely by existing - huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?!? What are you talking about Cliffy?!? Common sense is - er - WAS - something we were all born with - not something that was taught in a research facility - er, I mean a classroom. Common sense tells you (or should tell you) that if its hot, its going to burn and if a big and heavy object is coming straight at you, then move out of the way
That's exactly what it is....things you learn because you are alive and experience day to day things. You are not born with it, you learn it. When you were a baby, you didn't know what hot was until the first time you experienced it. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

and if its genetically modified from nature then it can't be good for you.
No, that just means you do not understand these things and you apply the "appeal to nature" fallacy, because you don't know any better.....but you think you know. YOUR new nickname will be Gwyneth (as in Paltrow), she is also simple minded and thinks nature = always good and manmade = always bad.

GMO's save lives every day, feed millions and reduce starvation. There's a big world out there princess, that you will never understand. There be dragons, so you best stay in your basement with your Bible.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Totally Normal skies!
My brother from another mother in Oklahoma knows whats up. Do you? Take it away Brian!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Ok, you simple minded dolt, do your own research on genetics.....with your total lack of education and experience...show us how you know they are wrong.

I'm curious..whatever your accident was and whatever treatment you received....did you research the treatment yourself, test and study it and learn to do it yourself , or did you trust those that have the education and experience to do it?
I had a motorcycle accident Cliffy which severed most of my spinal cord and the only treatment I received was medication (which I have denied still to this day 10 years later) and YES, I did research the treatment and I found that the drugs they prescribed was extremely dangerous hence why I still don't use any to this day. So, NO. I did NOT and still DO NOT trust those jokers we call doctors with their education and experience. Everything they told me about my injury has been 90% wrong. The list is long. They told me that I needed a stint installed or I would die - no stint, I'm still alive 10 years later. They told me I had blood clots - still alive 10 years later. They told me that I would never walk again - my legs are moving and feeling is returning 10 years later. They told me that I will never be able to go to the bathroom normally ever again - I've been able to go to the bathroom like a normal person for years now plus they told me many other things that were also very wrong. I listen to and trust God - not humans - especially corrupt humans.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
You paranoid people are funny. It appears that anybody that does something you are not capable of understanding....is somehow evil and involved in some plot. How terrifying daily life must be to you.

That's exactly what it is....things you learn because you are alive and experience day to day things. You are not born with it, you learn it. When you were a baby, you didn't know what hot was until the first time you experienced it. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

No, that just means you do not understand these things and you apply the "appeal to nature" fallacy, because you don't know any better.....but you think you know. YOUR new nickname will be Gwyneth (as in Paltrow), she is also simple minded and thinks nature = always good and manmade = always bad.

GMO's save lives every day, feed millions and reduce starvation. There's a big world out there princess, that you will never understand. There be dragons, so you best stay in your basement with your Bible.
Theres no hope for you mindless sheep. You don't have any critical thinking skills at all. You just do whatever they tell you. JUST BECAUSE YOU DO AS YOU ARE TOLD BY YOUR CONTROLLERS DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU AS SMART. Triple facepalm for you again.

·
29,384 Posts
I had a motorcycle accident Cliffy which severed most of my spinal cord and the only treatment I received was medication (which I have denied still to this day 10 years later) and YES, I did research the treatment and I found that the drugs they prescribed was extremely dangerous hence why I still don't use any to this day. So, NO. I did NOT and still DO NOT trust those jokers we call doctors with their education and experience. Everything they told me about my injury has been 90% wrong. The list is long. They told me that I needed a stint installed or I would die - no stint, I'm still alive 10 years later. They told me I had blood clots - still alive 10 years later. They told me that I would never walk again - my legs are moving and feeling is returning 10 years later. They told me that I will never be able to go to the bathroom normally ever again - I've been able to go to the bathroom like a normal person for years now plus they told me many other things that were also very wrong. I listen to and trust God - not humans - especially corrupt humans.

So, what you are saying is that you severed your spinal cord, went to the hospital where they diagnosed the severed cord, they offered pills, you refused and went home? There was no hospital stay? No surgery? No immobilization? No physical therapy? Just pills? I call bullshit.

But yeah, you should avoid doctors in the future for ANYTHING. What do they know?

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
So, what you are saying is that you severed your spinal cord, went to the hospital where they diagnosed the severed cord, they offered pills, you refused and went home? There was no hospital stay? No surgery? No immobilization? No physical therapy? Just pills? I call bullshit.

But yeah, you should avoid doctors in the future for ANYTHING. What do they know?
I was unconscious when I got to the hospital and woke up 2 days later with my surgery already done. I was in two separate hospitals for a total of 7 months with LITTLE therapy in both. 1hr per day - that's it. They automatically put me on painkillers and kept offering more but when I asked for more therapy instead of the drugs they said NO so I stopped taking their poison and switched to God and nature. You are finally right for once though, you should avoid your doctors - you're just a number and a dollar sign to them, they don't care about you - they care about their bank accounts 😉

·
29,384 Posts
Would you have chosen no surgery?
Do you think you would have been fine to go straight home after the accident?

Oh and....it sounds like you lied, you received lots of treatment.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts