Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Thanks Pete,
some fellow RCC member were axious to write on tin foil board. I most admit, ready you guys, it is a moment of laugh from my (office)basement.
You're quite welcome, Hellrico!!!

Hey, did you get your vaccine yet? From what I understand, that's the best way to develop immunity from being officially listed as a Covid death. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yup, had the shot about 2 mounth ago.
Although, I did not felt the threat of diying of covid (I'm in good shape), but I didn't want to be a vector of spreading.
I would had hate myself if someone would caugh Covid because of me being selfish.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Thank you for that. Nothing worse than selfish 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑.

·
29,384 Posts
I wonder...I keep hearing from a few of you that "contrails disperse, chemtrails do not". If the chemtrails do not disperse, what possible effect could the alleged chemical(s) have on the poor friends and relatives of the pilots below?

·
Registered
3,490 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I wonder...I keep hearing from a few of you that "contrails disperse, chemtrails do not". If the chemtrails do not disperse, what possible effect could the alleged chemical(s) have on the poor friends and relatives of the pilots below?
They now have chemtrails that dissipate. The possible effects on the sheep below are plenty thanks to the selfish careless acts of pilots that perpetrate this crime. People who are willing to participate in doing bad things to other people all have blood on their hands and will answer to God. Chemtrails are a REAL phenomenon. Research it if you don't believe it.

Here are a couple for the lazy:

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yup,
Spreading Silver Iodide, 2-4000$ per kg just for chemtrail believer. make sense.
Some believe that a tea spoon of silver Iodide can build a cumulonimbus in 3 minutes.
You do understand that 1 of the main ingredient is silver?

·
29,384 Posts
Yup,
Spreading Silver Iodide, 2-4000$ per kg just for chemtrail believer. make sense.
Some believe that a tea spoon of silver Iodide can build a cumulonimbus in 3 minutes.
You do understand that 1 of the main ingredient is silver?
You referring to my post? If so, I don't consider cloud seeding as "chemtrails".

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
If only there were samples of whatever it is they are spraying. :ROFLMAO:
A wealthy friend of mine paid to have air and water samples taken back in 2003 and he/we found they contained high levels of aluminum, barium, sulphur, cadmium and a bunch of others I forget. How does aluminum get into the sky, especially at high levels? Vehicle exhaust does not produce aluminum as a byproduct. Its sprayed from above.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
You referring to my post? If so, I don't consider cloud seeding as "chemtrails".
Well then, what do you call it? They use silver for seeding clouds in small areas but they also spray a myriad of other chemicals. They don't use silver in the big jets that transverse the country. For those, its pure chemicals - hence the nickname "chem-trails.

·
29,384 Posts
A wealthy friend of mine paid to have air and water samples taken back in 2003 and he/we found they contained high levels of aluminum, barium, sulphur, cadmium and a bunch of others I forget. How does aluminum get into the sky, especially at high levels? Vehicle exhaust does not produce aluminum as a byproduct. Its sprayed from above.
"Hi levels"? you are either lying or don't know any better.

Read this for where and how aluminum is found.

·
29,384 Posts
Well then, what do you call it?
Y'all lunatics call contrails from all aircraft (including commercial jets) chemtrails. Commercial aircraft are not cloud seeding. Further, cloud seeding only works where clouds already exist, so why cloud seed on a clear day?

Therefore, I refer to cloud seeding, as cloud seeding, because I am not insane. I call the other things from all aircraft "contrails"....also because I am not insane. Chemtrails don't exist as you believe them to.

They use silver for seeding clouds in small areas but they also spray a myriad of other chemicals. They don't use silver in the big jets that transverse the country. For those, its pure chemicals - hence the nickname "chem-trails.
"Pure chemicals" eh? What is a pure chemical in your mind?

FYI, the stuff they use for cloud seeding.....those are pure chemicals to. That stuff you eat, breathe and drink everyday....also "pure" chemicals.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Chemtrails do exist, but they are not what you see in the sky. Chemtrails are sprayed at very low altitudes by these planes we call... wait for it... crop dusters. And yet people still gleefully eat the chemtrails sprayed all over their food, but freak out when they see a CONtrail in the sky. Pesticides and GMO's will kill you much faster than a water vapor in the sky.

·
29,384 Posts
Pesticides and GMO's will kill you much faster than a water vapor in the sky.
Ugh.....pesticides, like every other chemical (with the exception of lead in children), have a safe level and a toxic level.....but more importantly, there is absolutely no evidence that GMO's are bad. None.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Ugh.....pesticides, like every other chemical (with the exception of lead in children), have a safe level and a toxic level.....but more importantly, there is absolutely no evidence that GMO's are bad. None.
HAHA. Scientifically you may be right on GMO's, but, anything man creates or messes with will eventually mess you up. Remember when asbestos was the greatest? Or lead was a great thing. Now they have GMO'd salmon to grow three times faster. Strawberries are now the size of baseballs. Nope! I don't trust people when they do things for money.
Man wrote the Bible, called it Gods Word, and said it was good. And you have no faith in that. ;) LOL When you mess with genetics, something will go wrong. You know, like COVID in the Wuhan Lab.

·
29,384 Posts
HAHA. Scientifically you may be right on GMO's, but, anything man creates or messes with will eventually mess you up.
You contradict yourself with this sentence. Plus, that is nonsense about "anything man creates...."

Remember when asbestos was the greatest?
It is still a great insulator, which is/was its purpose. Man did not create it.
Also, wood dust can cause lung cancer too...just like asbestos.

Or lead was a great thing.
Lead has its uses.....man did not create lead.

Now they have GMO'd salmon to grow three times faster.
And?

Strawberries are now the size of baseballs.
GMO strawberries do not exist. You should stop now.

I don't trust people when they do things for money.
Do you do things for money?

Man wrote the Bible, called it Gods Word, and said it was good. And you have no faith in that. ;) LOL When you mess with genetics, something will go wrong.
Except when it doesn't go wrong.

·
Registered
777 Posts
You contradict yourself with this sentence. Plus, that is nonsense about "anything man creates...."

It is still a great insulator, which is/was its purpose. Man did not create it.
Also, wood dust can cause lung cancer too...just like asbestos.

Lead has its uses.....man did not create lead.

And?

GMO strawberries do not exist. You should stop now.

Do you do things for money?

Except when it doesn't go wrong.
You seriously take things waaaay too serious. The whole point is: I don't trust humans when they take things from the earth and repurpose them into items that can kill you. They know they can kill you, and yet still produce them to make money. ie: Asbestos, lead, tobacco, meth, crack, cocaine, cadmium, CIC, to name a few. Hell, I'm in aerospace engineering and even we use materials that can kill you. Although we try to get away from that when we can. But I am forced to use them so people can fly around safely. Well, until the can hits the ground anyway. (SPLAT) The problem is, we can't escape all this shit so we deal with it the best we can. But, getting back to chemtrails, the only chem trails are from crop dusters and when they spray for bugs. I eat organic when I can....

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Deemed safe as of yet. Yet being the key word. Not enough time has accumulated YET in order to see the true effects. Gene splicing has been practiced for centuries but not cross gene splicing - ie - frog DNA in a tomato. Common sense dictates that GMO's would be bad - hence why they do it and convince the sheep its safe.

Reactions: RCCADMAN
21 - 40 of 97 Posts