Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure did miss those hazy gray midday skies. Went out to observe the space station last evening but couldn't see it. I did notice lots of "contrails" reflected by the moonlight, however. Looks like they're spraying during the nighttime as well. :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
I cannot resit.
Are they straight or they are making kind of a ark?
And at the landing point on earth, is there a pot full of gold?
Space station?

·
Registered
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL Hellrico!!! I do tend to spend an inordinate amount of time outside but I don't think I'll need any sunscreen today. :cool:

Yeah, the space station...

https://spacestationfinder.com/ :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I though that someone would had correct me and tell me that at the landing point of the chemtrail is an airport, not a pot of gold...

·
29,392 Posts
Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

After a short hiatus, the insanity is back!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
HA! I k
Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

After a short hiatus, the insanity is back!
HA! I knew all the sheep would start freaking out over the title of this post. Narrow minded ego maniacs are SOOO predictable. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
59,509 Posts
Must be an east/west coast thing, they never went away here.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
They never went away here either - they just slowed down the amount in the past few years. 20 years ago they just blanketed the skies every day in the early afternoons turning beautiful blue skies into white hazy skies. It was gross. If chemtrails are not true, then why have I never seen what I see today when I was a child or young man and why do I not see the blanketing of the skies in my region any longer?!? And why have all the funny patterns in the skies suddenly stop and how does vapor keep expanding without dissipating anyway? And why is the whole world now experiencing this same phenomenon at the same time while hearing the same stories? Some people are just afraid of the truth i guess. For that I say - baaaaaaaaa

·
Super Moderator
59,509 Posts
I remember them form a very early age. Of course me neighbor was an airline pilot, and down the street, His dad was a navy pilot, so as kids, we all watched the skies. There are also many pics from WWII, that show them even more then they are now days.

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
^^^^Technically it's never specifically called a whale in the manuscripts, just a giant fish.

BTW not to derail this dandy of a thread BUT Whatever happened to those Goodyear blimps? Used to see them from time to time as a kid. Haven't noticed one (not counting over large stadium sporting events) in decades.

Bucky

·
Super Moderator
59,509 Posts
I think they only fly over golf events now days.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Oh Kendall, do I need to bust out the triple face palm meme again? Read a Bible and then mock it or debate it. So many "intellectuals" these days like to argue things they know nothing about - like a Chevy guy telling a Dodge guy how to build a Dodge.

·
29,392 Posts
Oh Kendall, do I need to bust out the triple face palm meme again? Read a Bible and then mock it or debate it. So many "intellectuals" these days like to argue things they know nothing about - like a Chevy guy telling a Dodge guy how to build a Dodge.
So, does it say otherwise (fish or whale, makes no difference)?

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Why are you obsessed with the fish story? The Bible mentions other unexplainable "events" that happened also you know, like Jesus and Paul walking on water, Jesus making a blind man see, Jesus making a crippled man get up and walk and - the mother of all - Jesus rose from the grave and beat death. Again, believing in and having a relationship with God/Jesus does not require being apart of ANY religion to do so hence why He fought the priests. God wants a personal relationship with you - not through a priest at some church. WE the people (God's people) are the church - not some building made of brick and mortar. Religion is mind control.
You and many other people are worshiping a religion without even realizing it! Your god and religion is Science. Science is the greatest form of mind control today. Science takes its name from saturn which takes its name from satan. Yes, science means "knowledge" in Greek but before that it means saturn in Latin hence the Latin festival saturnalia - a satanic pagan worship. Your god NASA and your religion - science - has you believing in even bigger, more ridiculous things like planets and outer space than the Bible does with Jonah in the gut of a fish. Have you seen the size of some sea creatures over time? Some of them were real big bastards!

·
29,392 Posts
Lol....you're so loony!

Science is the opposite of religion, there is no worshipping, no "belief", there are no silly traditions or funny hats, no dogma, no leader...and I already told you how you were wrong about the origins of the term "science". You really come across as obtuse when you bash science on a device and an internet that was created with science.....even the truck you drive was allowed to come to be because of science. Haters gonna hate I guess.

The idiocy of the fish story is not the physical size being too small for a man, it's about a man surviving in the digestive system of another creature for 3 days. That is funny though....I thought that part was obvious, I guess not!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I imagine Jonah's appearance was greatly altered after the ordeal, like Michael Jackson's skin.

I see no issue with me believing in God & planets too.

I still believe in blimps as well, even though I no longer see them lol

Bucky

·
29,392 Posts
I imagine Jonah's appearance was greatly altered after the ordeal, like Michael Jackson's skin.

I see no issue with me believing in God & planets too.

I still believe in blimps as well, even though I no longer see them lol

Bucky
His appearance would be greatly altered......to "digested", and most certainly dead (within the first 5-10 minutes)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Maybe Jonah was full of corn. Corn is a marker BTW.

Bucky

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks Pete,
some fellow RCC member were axious to write on tin foil board. I most admit, ready you guys, it is a moment of laugh from my (office)basement.

As I like to f##k -up everything,
Are you referring of Jonah and the fish who are cited as prophet from the Quoran. I believe jewish used the same story, or it happen twice to the same guys while preaching to another god.

Chemtrail will be resolve when Tesla electric AGM airplane will be flying.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts