Dodge RamCharger Central banner

The Cage Dodge NEW PIX ADDED 11/28/03

16983 Views 55 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Dodgeman
Thought i would post a few more pix of my toy since the old ones got deleted,, and i have no where to tell people to look if they wanna see it, so heres a few good ones ;D

Attachments

See less See more
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
looking out over the hills

Attachments

See less See more
and looking the other way, also ya may be able to make out my new license plate, (not a real one)

Attachments

See less See more
close up of the plate, it says Dodge-Man if ya cant see it, also sporting the diamond plate hood and rear skin and back seats, but again it was only me and my friend Chris>,(guy in pic) who went so we had 2 vacant seats

Attachments

See less See more
and one more

Attachments

See less See more
I like the new diamaond plating you planing on covering more with it?
Ya actually i have quite a bit more diamond plate,, just not exactly sure where to put it,, i am having thoughts of replacing the stop ahead floor with it too and doing some type of side engine covers but i kinda like the view of the tires i have now
ya replacing the floor would be nice but is it strong enought? I sure would like to ride along one of these days but your kinda far away to go just to ride in the cage. How about we meet at ram ajm one of these years?

Scott
Your dodge looks great how long did take to fab up the cage, or is a on going project, add a little here and there
great pic's. the truck looks pretty good , but I have to say that your friend is quite hansome, seeins how it's me.sorry i havn't gottin in touch with you sooner. been rather busy at work, with the holidays and all. i have to tell you that that was the best day of my visit. keep smokin,, i mean crawling rocks. your bud csa.
ProjectM880 said:
Your dodge looks great how long did take to fab up the cage, or is a on going project, add a little here and there
its an ongoing thing, i have been building on the truck for about 3-4 yrs now
csa said:
great pic's. the truck looks pretty good , but I have to say that your friend is quite hansome, seeins how it's me.sorry i havn't gottin in touch with you sooner. been rather busy at work, with the holidays and all. i have to tell you that that was the best day of my visit. keep smokin,, i mean crawling rocks. your bud csa.
well i was wondering if you had found this site or not, and if you saw the pix, and when i saw csa with one post count, i wondered, now that your a member here you can send messages and they pop up and tell you when you log in, also got my big shocks and built one shock hoop so far, still havent had time to do the gears, and the tire with the plug is still holding air
Very Cool Steve and one bad ass Dodge rock buggy
We need more pics Steve, I know you got them. Get some close ups :)
RCC_SaMiaM said:
We need more pics Steve, I know you got them. Get some close ups :)
Ya want more pix of ?? my truck? or ?? I got alotta pix of mine and some of others, and come feb i should have quite a few more or our annual local event here
G
Yeah, more pics, especially since I am gonna start on something similar.
WE need better pics so we can try and duplicate what you have done. It does look sweet.
Ohhh now i get it,, we dont want the pix cause ppl on the site like the cage,, we want em so we can build ourselves a cagedodge huh,, lol,, well lemme get some work done to it and i'll get ya plenty of closeups, exactly which parts do we wanna see??my new custom shock hoops? my diff gaurds, my 1/2 ass roll bar? right now im doing tranny(ies) and i got some 40-50 pix of just inside em, some of my fried tranny, some of what good parts look like, some of what i found wrong and what im doing to fix it,,and a few of the new parts in putting in, i havent had much puter time, but i'll get some stuff posted soon enuf
NICE!!!!!!!!!!
G
You've got an awesome machine Steve, good job! What front axle are you running? It's a D44 right, but which style is it? Full-time, CAD, etc?
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.