·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Welcome to the contributor ranks dude.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it was time to put up or shut up, and seeing as I can't stop posting, I had to send some dough

Isaac

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Yeah, I felt the same way. It's definately worth it though.

·
Registered
594 Posts
One must pay for their adictions. ;)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ronzilla said:
One must pay for their adictions. ;)
See, I have said that a million times at O-line. I am always destroying some d-lineman and am like, "One must pay for his actions" They hate that, but it's cool. Angel of Death shit.

Isaac

·
Registered
562 Posts
I was alway a D lineman when i played line. other that that i mostly played middle linebacker. but the thing i hated the most was this offensive tackle fromclovis that was about 350 lbs would tell me " SORRY MAN" after everyplay that he smashed me.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
93Ram said:
I was alway a D lineman when i played line. other that that i mostly played middle linebacker. but the thing i hated the most was this offensive tackle fromclovis that was about 350 lbs would tell me " SORRY MAN" after everyplay that he smashed me.
What's funny is that every team respects my sportsmanship, but I don't think I do anything special. I keep my mouth shut and keep my blocks legal. Practice is another story. I love to get the DLine all riled up.

Isaac

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
I've got a question for you Isaac. You call your RC Canyonaero, a reference from the Simpsons. I don't understand that. In the Simpsons, the Canyonaero was a joke. It was an oversized, gizmofied, yuppie mobile that rolled and burst into flames. I should also mention that it was a "soccer mom's SUV". Surely thats not how you see your RC, is it?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tv_larsen said:
I've got a question for you Isaac. You call your RC Canyonaero, a reference from the Simpsons. I don't understand that. In the Simpsons, the Canyonaero was a joke. It was an oversized, gizmofied, yuppie mobile that rolled and burst into flames. I should also mention that it was a "soccer mom's SUV". Surely thats not how you see your RC, is it?
Can you name the truck that has 4 wheel drive, smells like a steak and seats 35? Canyonaro. Well it goes real slow with the hammer down. It's a kentucky fried truck endorsed by a clown. Canyonaro. 12 yards long 2 lanes wide, 65 tons of american pride. Canyonaro.

Well, it fits as far as the song goes. I have only seen the episode once, but when my buddy sent me the song I knew it was the new name of my truck. And as it has been said before, you don't name your truck, it gets a name. And The Second Coming of the Beast Canyonaro is it. And as long as it's huge and slow, it will stay that way. We'll see after the 440 how I feel.

Isaac

1 - 10 of 10 Posts