Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Napa auto parts in auberry Ca. Is hands down the best parts store I've ever been to. Great, friendly, service and an awsome inventory. Highly recommended.
-Steve

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
I'm lucky to have one here in Cleveland...maybe it's b/c all the parts counter guys know me....is that a bad thing? ??? ::)

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
I go to NAPA in Fanwood, NJ...great store...the one old guy can be a pain to deal with but the rest of the staff is great and they can get my part 99% of the time if its not already in stock which is rare in itself...

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
My local Napa in Morgantown, PA rocks. It started off as a independant parts house, and they just became a Napa about 2 years ago. Service has always been great throughout the years, and the staff is very knowledgeable. The only thing I don't like about Napa is they don't carry Mobile products and they don't have the greatest selection of cleaning products, so I have to go elsewhere for those items. Everything else I need, I get at Napa. If they don't have what I need in stock (which is rare), they'll have it later that day or the next morning at the latest...and they deliver for free.

·
Premium Member
9,993 Posts
mrpeabdy1974 said:
Isn't NAPA a bit higher priced?
Yes, but normally their parts are better quality. Echelin parts are lifetime guaranteed.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
mrpeabdy1974 said:
Isn't NAPA a bit higher priced?
Yup, but like Seahawk already said, they carry higher quality parts. I could spend less and go to Pep Boys, but I'll get shitty parts, and even shittier service from some moron that doesn't know a radiator from a camshaft, so the extra money I spend at Napa is well worth it for the parts quality, the customer service, and employee knowlegde.

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
I go to Pep Boys for oil, additives, cleaning stuff, accessories, common parts....for higher end stuff (brake parts, etc.), I go to NAPA...they may be more expensive but their customer service is superior to cheaper stores...and you can get a AAA discout...I just bought new drums two weeks ago and got them for 20 dollars each less then list with my AAA card...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The napa by my parents house is also walking distance, for those times when "oops, I need to get this part too" happen. Not to mention I get a discount there because of my dad's car club ;D ;D

Bob

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well I will tell you that CarQuest has the BEST ignition parts (Standard brand) they are recommended by MANY racers and blows the doors off of Echlin crap...Echlin is as bad parts as Accel ignition parts are! Check out Satndards' Blue cap & rotor's...brass terminals and BULLETPROOF materials! I ONLY use those, PERIOD!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.