Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been more than once that I have needed a hard to find part for my RC and folks on the board have jumped in to help with a needed part or advice. Just want to show thanks to RCC and the members for helping a member out. AC controllers, info, to all of you that offered help and advice;
Thank You Michael

·
Registered
200 Posts
I would like to second that. I have learned a lot about my RC and vehicles in general because of the people on this site. I pay my Gold Member fee without hesitation. It has easily paid for itself by saving me time and money. It seems that no matter your problem or modification you may want to do; someone has already done it. The board is also moderated very well. I used to participate in a message board for my old Ford. Then it got to be a rant and rave session about other members or who had a better car. It gave very little help or information about my car. So far all of you RCC contributors have given me the knowledge and confidence to do some pretty big projects, THE RIGHT WAY. And now because of the projects I have accomplished, and the things I have learned, I can share the information with others and help them out.
Thank again,
Streak-O-Lean

·
2,317 Posts
and got to really thank steveo(chump) for the extra effort and time he puts into going way out his way to help.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
as soon as i can afford to i will be going gold..... but as it sits i just wanted to add in that i also thank everyone here for the help they have given me on my truck and darts..... i know its mainly a truck board but hey since its MA MOPAR i figured hey WTH! so once again THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I will most certainly tip my gin & tonic to RCC and all the members. Thanks guys. I'll be going Gold when I get a little extra. It's helpful and fun, a winning duo!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.