Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is another thread, the other thread can be deleted, Here is exactly what the stickers will look like, They will be round not square with the black background. If you don't like this and have sent or given me money let me know and I will send it back. The lettering will not be seperate. I have been told by other members that the red will fade. I will make the order on friday if everyone likes this and wants it. Let me know. Sorry taking so long, but I am wanting to make sure you get what everyone wants. I told the lady I wanted exactly what I took her and she said not a problem. Well this is what I get. If I go vynal looking at $20 plus per sticker. Let me know what you guys think. The lady told me when she makes the graph she can post it here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
I'm still in for it. If it fades, I'll get a red marker. ;D

You would think that since I last bought a red sticker, someone would have come up with a red ink that wouldn't fade.

·
Registered
339 Posts
It works for me Mike. I dont mind the letters not being seperated. The letters will hold up to drive through car washes better this way.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well the white background ones I had made up ALL Fade. but they were cheep and I just gave them away. Still have a few. :)
I would get one.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I am still in. You should have my check by now.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paid the set up fee today, The lady is doing the graphic now, should be done by Tues. I will put the order in for the stickers then. She said will take about 5-7 days. I have to pay half upfront before she will even make them. Here is all that have prepaid and I would like to thank you all.

Fomoco
Workgoats
89PWRRAM
Malebiker
Inthego

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Making the order tomorrow. Posting what she sent me to approve, again they will be round. They look just like the avatar

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Mike.

What about price? has that changed any? They tell ya any more on the price break ?

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price is the same $11 for Lrg $4 for Sm. The price break is 50 for Sm and 50 for Lrg.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The stickers are ordered, they will be in 5-7 days then I will ship them out. I only ordered the ones that prepaid due to I had to prepay before they would begin making them and I don't have extra cash to order extras. Since there was a minimum of 10 that had to be ordered I will have 2 lrg extra stickers. If anyone else wants to order there is a minimum order of 10, that is per size.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update on stickers, The 7th business day was Thursday so I checked the status on Wed to make sure everthing was good, the lady told me they would be in Friday(today), So I checked with her this morning and she would call me when they get in. Now I call her and she tells me that they won't be in until Wed. I hope she isn't going to lie to me again.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Did I understand you ordered 2 extra due to their requirements? If so can I buy them or are they promised? Let me know. Give me a call if you want to and have the time. I'm off untill tuesday.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have 1 for sure maybe 2 there yours.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I picked up the stickers yesterday, They came as a sheet with all the stickers together, I am taking them back today to have the company cut them out due to there are close together and I don't want to take a chance on cutting a sticker. I want to leave the place I got them from responsible. Should get them back tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Swampthing 360 said:
I picked up the stickers yesterday, They came as a sheet with all the stickers together, I am taking them back today to have the company cut them out due to there are close together and I don't want to take a chance on cutting a sticker. I want to leave the place I got them from responsible. Should get them back tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.
Dont mind the wait as long as you keep us up to date on whats going on.Then we all HAPPY :)

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can do that, I want these to be right.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts