Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What meets?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be good public relations for us to "show our colors" at organized chapter meets.  I think a banner similar to the one I had made for RJ09 could be made for around $150, including setup costs.

Any member making the next meet could be responsible for getting the banner to the meet or sending it to someone else if they were unable to go.

I think it would be good if we had it at RJ2010 too.

Let me know if you are interested and we can consider design if there is interest.

Please feel free to comment on what you REALLY think about it.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
My wife asked about something like that last night, I told her it would be expensive. It is a good idea, and would look good at chapter meets. I was thinking of using the same logo as the stikers, do you have something else in mind.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking something like this, with some wordage.  Just haven't thought about the wordage yet.

Bear in mind, this is not finished graphics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
For wordage I like " It's not what you buy, it's what you build."

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
i like the idea of a banner. Ron and Mike you are right on for as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I like the idea of a flag or banner to have at meets etc, it will not only clarify who we are but make it easier for others in our group to find us at meets if the flag/banner is up.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's not on time but here is my first try. Anyone willing to put together something to be considered please feel free to do so.

NO, anyone able to put something together, just do it and post it.

BTW, you may notice my truck on the right. It doesn't have to be there. I used two other trucks from the internet for the others. Neither are Texas trucks. I think we should secure some good pics of Texas trucks for the vehicles. I would suggest Brad's on the left and a near stock truck for the center.

Ron

I may have damaged this graphic on my website. If was a rough draft anyway.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
I have a stock RC. Not as pretty as some possibly, but a Texas RC. It will be at the next meet.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
My vote is yes, and I would donate $ 10.00

·
Registered
339 Posts
I vote yes and i'll donate too. I'd volunteer my truck so we'd also have a Dodge truck representing but my paint job sucks right now.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
89PWRRAM said:
I vote yes and i'll donate too. I'd volunteer my truck so we'd also have a Dodge truck representing but my paint job sucks right now.
Don't worry.. It will suck even more after following a zuke on the trails @ general Sams....

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
yea, won't need much sanding, just to get the scratched out

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Would you like some cheese with thay whine? And someone else could have been in the front.I do apologize for some of the tight trails.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Toyradio said:
Would you like some cheese with thay whine? And someone else could have been in the front.I do apologize for some of the tight trails.
I would take the wine, you can keep the cheese.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Skip... I for one ain't worried bout a few scratches....  just adds character....

Kinda funny too, I showed the 01's previous owner some of the pics,  He is so mad at himself he sold it now...LOL  Said he never got it offroad... what a wussie...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
If I was worried about scratches I would have left the truck at home.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't forgotten about this topic. Here is one idea using trucks that were at General Sam's. Anyone got any comments?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.