Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 328 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter.

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts

Username Todd.

·
Registered
211 Posts

Sgt in the TENN ARMY NATIONAL GAURD ,also work for the gaurd everyday as a quiltiy control inspector

would love to be a part of the chapter

Eddie

·
Registered
1 Posts
{wave} Howdy from the muddy Tennessee flat lands of Memphis. It's snowing and cold. I'm ready for hot sticky summer!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hey All
my name is Keith and im a RCC addict LOL
i also live in middle Tn and am the proud owner of a 1980 Power Wagon
v8/auto/np205/dana44 front/8.25rear(for now) with 3.23 gears

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
I'm glad to see we are getting some more people in here.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey! Great to see some local Dodge lovers! My name is Ron Taylor and I go by RT (you know like the RTs of the 70s) I live in Crossville and am in the process of getting my 79 ready for a motor change, I am installing a 440 basically it will be stock except for a .30 overbore and a RV cam and the regular other stuff, headers duals etc. I already have a 44hd 8lug front and 60 rear with 4.10s and 36x14.50x15s on steel15x12s Eatons. I am in the process of buying a winch also. I love this old truck and have had it for about 8 years now.I am waiting for the weather to warm up before I start tearing it down to install the motor and trans. I would really like to meet other fellow Dodge truck owners in the area so if anytime you all want to try to get together please let me know! I also have a good friend here thats LOADEEEED with Dodge truck stuff so I can help out if anyone need be and he is really cheap on his stuff!! He is a good guy. So glad to be on board and looking foward to meeting others, take care and God Bless! RT

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Its great to see RT back in here. Long time no see. Sounds like RTs in the same boat I'm in(changing engines) I might have to go out to crossville sometime to check out the guy loaded with dodge stuff.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Name: MCSE_KY
Hobbies: Car Nut, Computer Nut, Hot Air Balloon Nut
Vehicles:
1984 RC 318/727/NP208...don't know about the axles....just picked up a 518 tranny for this
1992 Olds Silhouette
1993 Mustang GT Conv....nothing stock..not even firewall
1993 Isuzu Rodeo
1997 Dodge Ram ext. Cab
1990 Thunderbird SC

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard mcse_ky

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Glad to see another member.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, my name is Justin Herbert. I'm 24, I have a 82' Ramcharger, it has a 318, 2bbl. 4x4. I live in Murray,Ky. Do yal ever have gettogethers, if so try TurkeyBay, its in LBL (Land Between the Lakes. Glad to be here ;D

G

·
hi im dave wells
I live in east Tn near knoxville
i am a college student and to tech support
Ive git a 79 RC thats pretty much stock but that will change soon.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I live in Sneedville,Tn. My name is chad just wanted so say im in.

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Cool, I'm out for a weekend and get about 3 more.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome Hey your just around the corner from me I'm in Rogersville but I hang out on the Nc board most the time drop me a line sometime ;D

GEORGE II

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Great to have you. We can use all the representation we can get. As many dodge 4x4s as I see on the road there has to be many more who have checked out the site but don't hang around much. Maybe they'll start hanging around.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hello. I'm finally joining the chapter. I've been an RCC member since May 9, 03. Let me guess - "What the hell took me so long to join the chapter?" - Right?

I live in Memphis, TN and everyone calls me Gonzo.

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Welcome aboard Sorta Rican. There are a couple of others out around memphis also.

1 - 20 of 328 Posts