Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
2,317 Posts
that is ah,ah,ah "beautaful".. had a 79. now i really miss it. love the rig. ;D ;D

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Awesome.!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for my 3 replys, so anyone want to buy it ?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey man, your truck is definately on my top ten best RC's list...I would buy it in a second, but you a little too far west, sorry man :\'(

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, selling it is the plan, it's either sell it, or put another 3-4k into it, it's sad I know, I'm putting it for around 7k. I've already invested so much money into it, I am the point now where I have to decide whether I want to dump more money into it, or sale it. So I'm putting it up, seeing what I can get out of it, if I can't get anything I'll just end up keeping it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Why does it need 3-4k more? Your drivetrain seems to be tight now and the body seems to be in great shape. Why the large expense?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, 3k more because, I want to put 35'' tires and some new wheels on it, which will probibly be about 1k, and then I want to put a really nice black paint job on it, add some headers, maybe an intake, put new rubbers on it and the back seat is all black still, not grey and blak like the front seats so, I have to make those match, so I'm probibly looking at another 2-3k on it, and then it will be complete.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good luck selling. From my experience, getting back what you put into a truck is impossible. An RC out here, similar to yours, that had rebuilt everything sold for around 3500 bucks. Keep it and build it to your taste.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts