Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Looks good Will. You wouldn't happen to have any white faced gauges in there would you ;D ;)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys...

Theramchargerkid... I passed the old grill to a fellow dodge owner in the area that needed one....

Dodge 85 RC.. Yes i do have a set of custom white face gauges in it... ;)

Mopar Man.. I almost raced a new comaro, but i had my daughter in there with me so we just waved and kept going....I have raced a new dodge truck, but that wasn't a challenge....

NOT_A_BLAZER.... The paint job is a front yard job to hide the bondo spots where i ground off all the chrome trim pegs... the scoop was really put on to hide the bent hood... had a crack in the middle that i cut out and put the scoop over... also helps put fresh air to the 440...Thinking about changing hoods because people won't line up with me...think it intimidates them... ;D ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mr. Mopar..

The d-50 is a 86 w/ 2.6 & 5 speed... stock 2 wheeler... just needs a front fender and grill... just a cheap parts getter truck.... ;D

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
hey another member said you had a file to make the gauges white face. i have my cluster apart and was wondering, do you still have the file? also how would i remove the speedo needle? thanks, joe

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bbf557ci said:
Nice truck! ;D cept for that god awfull thing sticking out of your hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That "thing" is a major intimidation factor on the highway... ;D People move over & let me by to get a look ... then, they see the ramchargercentral sticker & Texas chapter sticker... :p :p

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
thanks for the file taz_man440 and they look got, still need to print them. i broke my speedo needle so i was thinking i could use my cluster as a practice and get another for the real one to use. unless there would e any easy fix. i was gonna line it up and use super glue. thanks joe

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tryin to spruce up the old Hotrod... what ya think?? am also thinking about adding white racing stripes too... one on each side of the hood scoop ;D ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
god i love them side pipes.....i wonder if a set would look good on mine? that would be so cool......

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I went today and got the side pipes hooked up.. they sound GREAT... Low mellow tone... really makes the cam lope stand out.... LOVE it .. but it cost $50.00 for labor... and only took about 4' of pipe....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts