Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, my name is will. I’m new to the forums but the the dodge game. so here’s my question, what did y’all do about the swaybar end links when you lifted your trucks?? I have a 86 w250 and I just almost finished the rough county 4in lift. Problem is when I attached or attempted to attach the swaybar endlinks it just wasn’t long enough. I’ve tried searching for a direct fit with no luck. I’m thinking as long as it has the straight rod and the loop on the end it should work right?

·
Super Moderator
29,798 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Skyjacker swaybar drop brackets.

·
Super Moderator
29,798 Posts
I just leave the swaybar off.  It really doesn't make a huge difference in the handling of a leaf sprung truck and if you are using Rough Country springs, you aren't going to get much suspension movement anyway.  ;D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advise guys, I’m gonna attempt to make some out of some stainless steel pipe and rod. I have some material laying around in scrap.. Might even attempt to make trac bars. If I ever figure out how to post pictures I’ll give y’all an update.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.