Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In all my incredible wisdom and skill, I managed to break one of my sway bar end links and the other one is about to rust through. Does anyone have a good set of end links (1980 model) that they are willing to sell?

·
Registered
32,086 Posts
2wd or 4x4 yer SIG dont say what the LIL RED is

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
get some 5/16 or 3/8 all thread and you can make your own
quinn

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The truck is 2wd. The sway bar end links have a loop that holds a rubber bushing which in turn bolts around the strut bars. So I just can't make some from all thread. I already thought of that. Thanks though.

Anyone else?

·
7,995 Posts
My old parts book calls out Mopar part # 3637619...Picture is not too good...I just don't seem to be able to find the link in the aftermarket...just the bushing kits. Try calling Chrysler and see if this is still a good number and get back to me and maybe we can find a cheaper dealer online...looks like the only other source may be the salvage yard?

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
you are right.. that is what is on the 4x4 .. my 2x2 has 2 bolts nuts on both ends...
on the 4x4 i cut the old bolts off and welded new longer ones on the circels..duh still made them 1"to short ..just left the top bushing off...
quinn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.