Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Nice job. Looks like you go all the way. Might as well if it's all apart and easier to work on when it's not under your truck.

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Yup I remember that swap...not really that hard, but very effective

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
Where the loaded calipers as a kit or you pieced it together yourself? I am interested in part numbers if you have them. I just put dana 60's under my RC and while the brakes are fine, I want to rebuild both axles to make it fresh. I plan on putting disks in the rear and doing a crossover steering conversion on the front.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
Where the loaded calipers as a kit or you pieced it together yourself? I am interested in part numbers if you have them. I just put dana 60's under my RC and while the brakes are fine, I want to rebuild both axles to make it fresh. I plan on putting disks in the rear and doing a crossover steering conversion on the front.
i got the "Loaded Calipers" from Autozone.. they came both in one box with everything in that picture doubled (pic on linked page), you have to buy in pairs for $80.99,(price is for both, core is another $70)
the part # is "1 P4112" for just "P4112"
i told them i have a 85 W350 4WD (with the 4500 lbs axle)

i important thing...
they list 2 differenent axles for this truck, a 3900lbs and a 4500lbs......i compared my old disc rotors to each and they are different (one has taller hat)....mine matched the 4500lb. axle.......so thats also the calipers i got (i'm NOT sure if the 3900lb are the same.............)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts