Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
59,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that it's not a Dodge, but I like big.
I've been working on this for several years now. one of these days I'll even get it on the road (been saying 2-3 months for a couple of years now).
btw my daily driver is an 86 RC

http://www.superburban.go.cc/

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
It's ok for a Chevy. ;D ;D ;D Just kidding. That's freakin' awesome. I would love to do something like that with a Ramcharger one day.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Enough of the "superburban" lets see some pics of that RC.
;D
Did you do the custom work on it? What all has been done to it? I still resepect a person that has the capabilities and the gumption to do something like that.

·
Registered
622 Posts
That must have been a lot of work man. Congrats on the clean work too. Can't even tell it was cut in half at one time ;D

Whats the interior look like? Got any more pics? what did you do for seating?

·
Super Moderator
59,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the coments,
I'll have more pics when I get a new digital camera ( my old one croaked).
I used a frame / drivetrain from a crewcab. so there was no frame cutting involved.
the seats are front buckets, middle bench (old front from suburban), third has folding split bench, and very back has the folding /removable mini bench (like RC rear). colors don't all match yet (fix when budget allows).
now I have to redo the roof, as some kids used it as a landing pad to jump off a garage the other day (roof caved in bout 4"), there luckey I was not home, my 9mm might have seen some action.

George

George

1 - 8 of 8 Posts