Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Premium Member
LMAO !! What a joke ! Do any of these Morons drive a car or truck ? The Oil companies just produce it, they don't dictate how you use it ! If anything make the Manufactures produce something less polluting. This will be tied up in Court for years. The only ones who win in the end are the fricking Attorneys !!聽 ::)

Administrator
Just watch some of the commercials, the whole product liability law suits are crazy.

Talcum powder. did you use talc powder, and now have cancer, call us and we will add you to a lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson.

Roundup, a groundskeeper wins a crazy amount from a lawsuit, claiming roundup caused his cancer. Now there is over 5000 individual lawsuits against Monsanto.

Harbor freight, did you actually think the compare at price was their list price? Its too late, but you could have gotten some gift cards.

But I do not get a government entity suing a company. The consumer protection agency, sues several of the gas companies, over price fixing. The government gets a windfall, and an agreement not to get caught again. But nothing helps the consumers that paid too much. (I'm likely wrong over some of the details, just trying to get the idea across).

Registered
Canadian country boy said:
Just when I thought I heard it all! My hijacked loser left wing city of Victoria is wanting to sue the oil and gas industry and have announced a "Climate change emergency" in my city and Country!!! What a friggin joke! This is just more United Nations AGENDA 21/2030 BULLYING. Our mayor is a lesbian.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-city-of-victoria-recommends-class-action-lawsuit-against-the-oil-and/
oh geez... I saw this too

How ridiculous :mad:

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since the day our gay mayor got into power my city has gone full retard. I used to LOVE my city and never wanted to leave as I live in the most beautiful awesome place in the world - I mean I'm surrounded by the ocean and lakes and mountains and nicely nestled between two big cities (Vancouver and Seattle) (if I ever feel the need of the big city) but now can't wait to get the hell out of this place! It's insane. But then again, the whole flipping world has gone insane in the last few years. I'm amazed at how many people freak out and compliment my truck for a city full of left wing snowflakes. I thought for sure they'd be throwing stones at it instead! Lol.
I miss the good ol' days when rock 'in roll ruled the airwaves and every 2nd or 3rd car was a muscle car driving around and people were normal and also when you could cruise town with a beer between your legs and if you got pulled over (you know, for when you go sideways in your Challenger SE and a cop sees it but then tell you to just go home for the night). Ahhhh, the good ol' days!聽 {yes}

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.