Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see something going on in your town(car/truck show) or something, or you need help with your truck put it here, i'll go 1st.

A N.J. a/c member is looking for a RC rear door 1985 can anyone help him?

·
Registered
11 Posts
dial 411 on a place called (You pull it) it's just over the bridge in PA. Word has it, they have allot of RC stuff.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Mr.Ramtastic said:
dial 411 on a place called (You pull it) it's just over the bridge in PA. Word has it, they have allot of RC stuff.
I heard that you pull it was closed. My friends all went out there a year ago and said that it was all wiped out because they were scrapping everything and closing down. I may be wrong, but I phone call couldn't hurt

Isaac

G

·
u-pull-it is still open.... theres no ramchargers in that place though, not even a dodge except a few old cargo vans. im there almost every weekend

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I may be needing a power steering pump soon.. anybody have a spare? It's an 88 RC.. or anybody know a good yard around that actually carries dodge parts? None of the ones near me do..

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I have one to bad i didnt read this before I was at E-town today ;D

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bogie said:
I have one to bad i didnt read this before I was at E-town today ;D
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Would you guys happen to know te best place for patch panels for an 83 RC? I basically need every panel on the damn truck.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Click on the JCWhitney link at the top , they sell repair pieces

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
83Prospector said:
Would you guys happen to know te best place for patch panels for an 83 RC? I basically need every panel on the damn truck.
Try http://www.millsupply.com. I ordered a set of fenders and rocker panels from them...they arrived two days later and are excellent quality.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey all
nice too see i didnt miss too much.before we all run to junkyards for our dodges likr\e christy and the P/S pump keep in mind i run an auto parts warehouse and a new dodge pump for a 318 is less than 45 bucks so why scrounge.email me and ill try to help....all though i may be selling the 79 R/C ill still be on now that i have a new puter oh and ill still 4x with the cherokee

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NO DON'T SELL the RC

·
Registered
63 Posts
well its just a though.
ever since i put the 35s on it and got real mudders no one wants to wheel. and it just sits in the driveway rusting. so i was thinkin about the cherokee on 35s instead.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone im mike from rockaway,nj and the guy i work for has a couple rams ramchargers and powerwagons. if anyone needs any parts just im me on aol or email me. i also have a dasboard for an 80's style ram or ramcharger and 4 factory 15" rims with 235/75r 15 goodyear wrangler rt/s tires i want $200 for the rims but ill take what i can get.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 1977 400cid Big Block,it runs good and it has new exaust manifolds. will take the best offer i can get over $1,500.

·
Registered
63 Posts
against evils wishes i am selling the R/C
im lookin to get 1500.its a 79 on 35inch bfg mudterains
its mechanically great though the interior is beat up.
anyone interested email me and ill tell you more.
everything has been replaced from the front hub bearings to ball joints and all the brakes are brand new
theres aloty done to it.but i want a full size 95up ram.

·
Registered
32 Posts
To anyone who is interested, I have an '81 Ramcharger that is up to anyone who will give it a good home or burrial. Its a 318 auto 4x4 with three inch body lift, power windows, locks cruise, and tilt. It is probably better off using for parts or can be fixed if someone has the time. I have pictures if anyone is interested just IM me I will keep logged in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can ask my boss saturday he's parting an 85 so ill see if he needs it or not then get back to u.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I'm looking for a 360 builder block & crank -- The only requirement is that the block isn't cracked/excessively bored and the crank is grindable. I want to get started building a new mill 'cause my 318's gettin tired. Any info IM me please!

Matt {peace}

1 - 20 of 74 Posts