Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,
this stuff has been in the classifieds before with no luck i have a quite a bit of stuff from my 85 ram for sale

original 360 needs rebuild

SB 727 trans has 208 Tcase adapter and the crossmember to go with it- GONE

208 transfer for the CAD setup i have the shifter and what-not to go with it- GONE

when i get it out of the truck i'll have a 8 lug CAD dana 44 front as well

i also have a set of SB headers old ones pretty beat up

i will sell or trade any of this stuff for a fair deal.

i'm looking for

a set of 16 or 16.5" wheels i'd prefer 16's but 16.5's will work wagon wheels are good

i need an underhood wiring harness mine is shot

i need a rear tail light harness for a long bed truck

i need a good big block radiator i have one it needs a recore

i need spring plates, sway bar and tie rod bar for a D60 front.

i think that's about it for now.

IM me or post here if you want anything

shawn

all the parts are in central wisconsin

·
Registered
240 Posts
i need a couple rocker panels and a left door!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohh now that stuff i don't have but i might be able to get you some of that stuff, what year is your truck?
shawn

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also to make it simple for other members so they don't have to ask, just put your truck info in your profile so it shows up under your posts.
shawn

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have both of those wireing harnesses out of a 1974 w200 the tail lights have been modified in the one. I also have a coupld sets of 16 and 16.5 rims, what year d44 is that?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
peteypower said:
I have both of those wireing harnesses out of a 1974 w200 the tail lights have been modified in the one. I also have a coupld sets of 16 and 16.5 rims, what year d44 is that?
i wonder if the wiring out of the older body will work in mine? i have an 85 but i'm putting a 440 in it, so maybe, is the block on the firewall the same? i'll have to look into that. can you send pics of the rims you have? and what you want for them?
the axles is stock from my 85, cad is all original and not welded.
shawn

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and what do you mean the tail lights have been modified?
shawn

·
Registered
674 Posts
the truck had a wood bed on it so the tail lights were from napa or something. so the original conectors are gone. ive got a couple different sets of rims. some military wagons that came off my m880 come crappy looking crome ones and some plan steel rims. i will try to get pics but it might be hard since i dont have a camera to take them with.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok the connectors are no big deal, the ends are on my truck so i can splice them in, i just need to find out if the harnesses will work with my truck. i'm interested in the wagon wheels, what kind of shape are they in? rusty? no biggie on the pics to make it easy if you have time just find a pic of some online that look like them and that will work for me. what do you want for them? thanks
shawn

·
Registered
674 Posts
there the stock military rims with olive drab covered with with paint then red so there not rusty (if i remeber corect). there just your basic wagon wheels with the triangle cut outs. If i can find a pic of them i will send it to you or just look at any M880 thats has them. I dont even know what there worth. What are you looking to spend?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
peteypower said:
there the stock military rims with olive drab covered with with paint then red so there not rusty (if i remeber corect). there just your basic wagon wheels with the triangle cut outs. If i can find a pic of them i will send it to you or just look at any M880 thats has them. I dont even know what there worth. What are you looking to spend?
are they 16.5's? i dunno what they are worth either, but i'd give you a fair price for them. just ask on the open board what they would be worth. or do you want to trade for anything? i have some other stuff i didn't list so if you are looking for something ask and i might have it. it'll be a while till i can get them anyway i'm still in germany :( didn't you message me a while ago that you wanted to sell your 880?
shawn

·
Registered
674 Posts
yeah they are 16.5. i did message you about my truck before but ive changed my mind cause of a new job. Im looking for any big block parts and a dana 60 front, or for right now just everthing from the knuckles out on a front 44 to convert to part time. Hey dont worry about the time thing, ive got nothing but alot of it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i've got the parts to convert your's to part time from my old 44 front, it's a cad but from the knuckles out will interchange to give you part time. i found my 60 front from a guy in bloomer, i can see if he has another one if you want, what are you looking to spend on one?
shawn

·
Registered
674 Posts
I talked to a friend of mine today and found an whole new axle for my truck out of a chevy around the same year. All im going to use is everthing from the knuckles out. Yeah that would be great if you could talk to that guy i was hoping for something under $600 or $700, but i think im dreaming.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i got mine for $675 with low miles out of a 93, only problem was it needs a drivers knuckle which is no big deal. i'll email him and see what he's got.
shawn

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey i emailed him he has a dually axle for sale, said around 7 for it depending if you want delivery. he had a couple single wheel ones too but those are a little more money
shawn

·
Registered
240 Posts
dualy front?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah with the dual hubs, the front hubs on a dually are different from a regular SRW front end but the hubs are interchangable
shawn

·
Registered
240 Posts
hmm didnt know that, let me get this right, they have dual hubs but u cant run 2 tires can u?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts