Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone sell a wide stripe or letter set for the Power Ram, like the old Power Wagon used to have?

·
3,940 Posts
no, i did see a very cool 82 ram painted like the 79-80 Macho a year or so a go on ebay. it was Petty blue. the guy did an outstanding job on it

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pics were pretty cool. now that is what I would like to do. I think it could help balance out the 8' bed (wish it were the 6'...)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ah,

I'm planning on repainting my '90 RC in its original white but with the hood, door window frames, fender tops and windshield pillars charcoal metallic black. I am going to have the black follow the fender line down and surround the grille. And I am going to accent this with a 1" stripe of orange and a 1" stripe of yellow. Going for a "Macho" or Walker Evans look. Also, I plan to paint the tailgate to match the hood with the old '70s style "Dodge" in the orange and yellow. Then black out the grille and headlight bezels but leave the bright surrounds.

Hoping to do a dual exhaust exiting in front of the rear wheels with late model Z/28 rectangular tips.

Finish it off with a set of M/T square slot wheels or Torque Thrusts and the look should be pretty sweet.

Hoping to get on with this pretty soon!

Keep on keepin on,

Justin

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
i got my DODGE decal for the back of my PW at the dealer.... most things though are discontinued but you might try there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts