Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They can’t stop all of us!! ;D ;D  ;D

I’ve noticed this movement to storm Area 51. I also noticed autocorrect made sure I had a capital “A” for saying Area 51.
But not if I say area 52.
                      ^
Didn’t autocorrect.

So I replaced the foil on my hat but you think anyone’s gonna get anywhere or is it not gonna happen or are we gonna find some aliens ?

What do you think we are protecting at Area 51?

·
Super Moderator
29,798 Posts
There are no aliens at Area 51.  It is and always has been an experimental aircraft testing facility.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I get a kick out of it. I highly doubt anyone will actually show up, but I think if we had something that secret,
It wouldn’t be at the most well known secret military facility in the world.

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
The bigger question, is why does so many ass hats think there should be no secrets. No country, state, business, individual can survive by having every little thing known by all.  We spend million$ developing something, then give everyone that wants to look, have access. Then complain that other countries are copying it, and making it cheaper.

Why would someone think they can just get a large group, and walk into a military base, and have full access? I heard they are all part of that old ID ten T club. I hope that everyone that tries, opens the wrong door, and breathes the wrong stuff, and dissolves into a globolous mound of geletenous crap.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
perfume factory , contract landscaper , mowing lawn , use bathroom? NO ! .. security reasons . industrial secrets .. area 51 ? lol a tourist attraction / decoy to keep people LOOKING where stuff useta be developed , and NOT looking where it actually IS being developed ??? all the security people etc are doing what they'd be doing anyway , they are on payroll and staying trained ......

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have my doubts the movement is legitimate, but either way,
It will either be one of the largest civilian ransacks of history
Or quite a large massacre.
Either way I’ll watch it on the news.

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
Maybe its the Russians, poking the bees nest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.