Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out of all curiosity, does Oregon Chapter have a RCC sticker?
If not .......do i need to make one?

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on guys! If you all would like a sticker made gimme some input as to what to draw, insert what have you!

·
Registered
400 Posts
how about; RamCC....Oregon4WD OR 4WDOr....RamchargerCentral
Modify is puttin lightly Rip N Tear Dodge Will Be there

I know these suck, may be they will spark some ideas. Do yall want a small graphic/words or picture/ words or just words making the pictures for a logo. It's hard for me to explain through type words what I'm trying to get across.I use to study graphic design so I should be able to help with the logos, if help is needed. I'll get back to you in a couple days with more ideas, unless one has been figured out. This thread is a few days old.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im still pondering the whole thing, im not from around Oregon so i need ideas as what to a graphic/logo. im kinda new to this chapter, and id like input from the guys from here, i wouldnt want it to be my idea and me being the only one displaying it. but oh well!

·
Registered
13 Posts
wdowmkr said:
im still pondering the whole thing, im not from around Oregon so i need ideas as what to a graphic/logo. im kinda new to this chapter, and id like input from the guys from here, i wouldnt want it to be my idea and me being the only one displaying it. but oh well!
have you come up with any designs for this or did it just kinda die out? i'd like to try to get this chapter going again and that will be a good start if we have some way to "advertise" it locally on our rigs. I am leaving town for a couple weeks and If nothing more than a few rough sketches i'll work on something. Only prob is i have no idea how to do it on the computer. ??? I'm not sure how long before my rc is up and running, hopefully soon, but i'll be ready to rock asap.

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
i just want to wish you luck getting things back up and going for the chapter. {cool}

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i got the NY chapter sticker on my truck, for Evildriver................the thought for Oregon Chapter sticker did die, but i would still love to draw one up........but i need input from ya'll cause its not my chapter, its everyones.......i would still love input..................

·
Registered
13 Posts
wdowmkr said:
well i got the NY chapter sticker on my truck, for Evildriver................the tho ught for Oregon Chapter sticker did die, but i would still love to draw one up........but i need input from ya'll cause its not my chapter, its everyones.......i would still love input..................
i was thinking maybe the outline of the state colored in white with the single tree in the middle like the oregon tags have, a ram head over that, then the required info around the outside circle (maybe put oregon on top then the ramchargercentral.com around the bottom???just to be a little different)... that seems kinda the standard way everyone's been doing it. maybe that will get you started and we can go from there. sorry i dont have the programs to help you do it or i'd help more. good luck with that ... keep me updated {cool}

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok sounds good, now, should we go traditional drawings, or something like japanamation. something hardcore.......i think thats what im getting at..........as to where my inspiration would come from...........

·
Registered
13 Posts
wdowmkr said:
ok sounds good, now, should we go traditional drawings, or something like japanamation. something hardcore.......i think thats what im getting at..........as to where my inspiration would come from...........
i think a hardcore look would be cool, i also think the main thing is for it to be plenty readable ... i am planning to try to make a flag identical to the design as well

·
Registered
13 Posts
cope said:
i think a front window sticker that said RCC Mud Runners would be cool
i agree ... maybe you oughtta post that in the main forum to see what kind of response comes back before trying to eat the cost of having just one made. maybe even put the actual wesite name in small letters below it.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
ok so you guys not have a chapter logo yet then? I can give it a try if you guys want. Heck I'll be moving back to Mt. Angle in Dec. can't wait to be back in OR.

Scott

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
saw960 said:
ok so you guys not have a chapter logo yet then? I can give it a try if you guys want. Heck I'll be moving back to Mt. Angle in Dec. can't wait to be back in OR.

Scott
out near scotts mills right? we'll be neighbors

·
Registered
11 Posts
I,m a newbie on here but the other logos i see are pretty bitchin. Did this idea fizzle out or is somebody working on it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
77machowagon said:
I,m a newbie on here but the other logos i see are pretty bitchin. Did this idea fizzle out or is somebody working on it?
nah if fizzle'd, i dont care bout this site much anymore...........cause no one is alive here. this is bout the most action ive seen in OR Chapter since i came on as wdowmkr bout a yr ago

1 - 20 of 94 Posts