Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, does anyone have a spare power steering gear box laying around that they would like to get rid of for a fair price. I have a friend in Belgium that needs one for his 1990 RC.

·
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tony, sorry for not getting back to you sooner as I forgot all about this part for my friend in Belgium. He just emailed me again.:) The one you have/had from the 78 will not work on his 1990. He needs a box from a 80-93. Thanks again. Stevo

G

·
Steve, I have an 83 gear box. The problem is, I need to be able to move this truck around for a little while longer. When does your friend need it?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
If ya wanna get inventive, I could pony up this older model unit to put on your parts RC Danny, and you could let yours go overseas. All in the interest of the sport of course.

·
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PrimerGrey said:
Steve, I have an 83 gear box. The problem is, I need to be able to move this truck around for a little while longer. When does your friend need it?
PG..I'm sure he would like to have one ASAP but he has another RC that he uses for off road so he has some spare parts, from the other RC, for the time being. I'm trying to get a box from a TX junk yard for $15 if it is complete...I could use this for a core for a rebuilt box.:) My friend told me he wouldnt mind having a spare gear box in addition to a rebuilt one if I can send him both. He broke a part on his box and a new part alone would cost $75...so it looks like used/rebuilt is the way to go. Keep us in mind and give me a price when you can. Regards-Stevo

G

·
Well the price can't be beat. It's free. Soon as I can find a spot for this truck, I'll pull the box and let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.