Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my truck has been down for a month now. Partly due to the cold and lack of a day off in a month so I havent worked on it.

If any of you read this posthttp://ramchargercentral.com/boards/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=32026 this is the original problem.

All connections are clean and all that, brand new battery, yadda, yadda, yadda. With the battery at full power I still need a jump to start it. It just turns over really slow, even jumpstarting it. After it starts it runs for a couple minutes and then it slows and dies. I cannot keep it running any longer. Try to restart and it is just shy of not turning over at all. So I am thinking it maybe a bearing problem.

Anyone else? I don't have a oil pressure gauge in it and the engine doesn't seem to make any more noise than it normally did. This engine had really been lacking in the power department and I was just hoping to get through winter with it. I have one on the stand to go in next spring.

Brian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.