·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi - I'm Mowgli AKA Glenn and I'm a powerwagon and JY junkie!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to meet you mowgli and welcome to the South Dakota Chapter

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Evildriver-3 said:
Nice to meet you mowgli and welcome to the South Dakota Chapter
Don't worry marty Glenn and I have become good friends he has even went on one trail ride with a few of the other SD members. I only wish I had a place to put lots of pics and some video to show it off.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know what check out the Nevada chapter i think, there is a member there that has a way to do it, look it up in the Chapter Area Discussion board, it's at the top of this board

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
OK guys we have a few new people here in SD that we need to make sure start reading this board. so everyone please reply.

Scott

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep EVERYONE

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
lol well marty you can see how much luck I'm having with this.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Don welcome aboard, Scott will be along shortly (Saw960) and will be more than happy to help you out with anything

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
DontDODGEitRamit said:
Im Don from boxelder SD im interested in what yall are doing drop me a line on some info yall
HI Don I'm Scott as Marty said. by your screen name I would think That your the Driver of the Gray RC That I put the card on. is that you? If not how did you hear of the site? If your around give me a call my phone number is 923-5555 or cell # 381-8193. So tell us about your self.

Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
saw960 said:
DontDODGEitRamit said:
Im Don from boxelder SD im interested in what yall are doing drop me a line on some info yall
HI Don I'm Scott as Marty said. by your screen name I would think That your the Driver of the Gray RC That I put the card on. is that you? If not how did you hear of the site? If your around give me a call my phone number is 923-5555 or cell # 381-8193. So tell us about your self.

Scott
Well lets see I to am a MOPAR nut thats all i drive except for a couple cars...I am the one that lives on 224th ST, sorry not my ramcharger i had a couple of ramchargers but have long since moved upLOL im shure most have seen both of my old RC's
a 4x4 tan and brown one with 35's under it and a white 2wd with a BB under the hood now i have a 96 ram 4x4 and a 87 3/4ton with a BB 440 under the hood steel flat bed, stacks, and a 430 lb bull bar on front i know it holds up to a tree at 75mph LOL but any how i enjoy 4 wheelin but have not had time since winter rolled around and most of my time is spent working on my 72 Road Runner soon i will have the time and money to put my 87 back together and find my 38" tires for under her...

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
sound like a lot of fun. if you have any pics of any of them you can send them to me at [email protected] and I'll post them on the board here for you.

Scott

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thought I would say hi sences Im moving to this state in a couple weeks and I want know anyone and even worse I wont no any where to go wheelin. My name is Danny Im in the military and I have orders to rapid city. I have a wife and 2 kids I own a 96 1500 and a 75 power wagon. I enjoy long walks ........ ops wrong group sorry ;D J/K. We will be in rapid city on the 21st of this month and were all excited (because were from montana and will be alot closer to home) and because rapid seems like a nice place. See you guys in a couple of weeks

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome aboard Danny, and Saw knows lots of places to wheel

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
welcome Danny. As ED3 say I know a few places to. I'm also ay ellsworth. Give me a call when you get in. It'll be nice to have another member here locally.

Scott

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well you have to love the military. They some how some where forgot that my kid sees a doctor and is in a head start school so they put my orders on hold then told me I was going to a differnt base but they didnt know where then they said I might stay here, and know they have it all figured out. Can you guess what they finally figured out and where Im going...... SD so I just wanted to vent a little because I spent all week running around and wasteing my time.

Scott I will be there on the 29th so after I get settled in I will look you up. See you there ;D

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
sounds good. it's not bad here. I like it and you'll find thay the people are great here. as far as schools go we have some of the best in the counrty right here and we have some of the best kid docs also. when you get here come to pizza hut on a friday or saturday or even sunday and I'll hook you up seeing as how I'm manager there on those nights.

Scott

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yo I just bought a 1983 Dodge Ram Charger. I'm a SF x Gateway employee going to school. I'll have to post some pix soon. Nice to meet some people with the same passion for AMERICAN MUSCLE! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
welcome. So do you ever get over to Rapid at all?

Scott

1 - 20 of 48 Posts