Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new spot on the driveway. :)
I have a drip from right behind the rear U-joint.
The rear diff cover is dry.
The truck is parked on level ground.
What could be the source of this leak?
thx

·
Registered
29,357 Posts
what year twin-screw MACK we working on today and does it have 38 or 42 rears

really you should fill out your SIG that shows at the bottem of your posts with your truck info / thanks

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
and where is your truck info? I'm sure you don't really have "all of them". ;D

·
7,250 Posts
chuck408mpfi said:
He usually doesn't ask questions in either the Help or Tech sections so if he doesn't have it listed it doesn't matter. On the rare occasion that he does ask a question, he puts the v ehicle info in the question somewhere.

Deano can be a little abrupt when he points out that you should have your info in your sig. It is not necessary for it to be there. But, if it isn't, please put it in your question somewhere. You will get an answer faster because we don't have to be asking all the time "What are you working on?" Just a quick year, make, model, engine size etc. will do.

Chris

·
Registered
29,357 Posts
chuck408mpfi said:
if you knew who l am you would know l answer the questions / l dont ask them / and no l dont own ALL of them but l have at one time or another / but what l do OWN is "every" year Factory Service Manual

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, I was sure it used to be there. I've been bumping around here so long I just took for granted that every one could read minds. :) Thanks for the advice and filling out truck info now.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
DODGEBOYS said:
if you knew who l am you would know l answer the questions / l dont ask them / and no l dont own ALL of them but l have at one time or another / but what l do OWN is "every" year Factory Service Manual
No disrespect intended sir! just havin a little fun. I'm still new here I know, but have read quite a few threads. I won't say that I know you, but can say that I know what you and many others here are all about... helping those in need.

·
7,250 Posts
Yeah, year, make, model, etc. really doesn't matter on this question. Its a pinion seal leaking.

Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts