Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i dont know if any of you guys saw the article in the new issue of 4 Wheel and Offroad, but its about the Divide Ride that takes place up by Helena every year. I know there is only like....5 of us, but still, i was very disappointed to see only Jeeps and toyos in the pics. i think there was a chevy and a Unimog. Um.........Where oh where are the Dodges at? O where oh where could they be.
Enough of the social commentary now. I think we should try to get together and/or plan something to get the Mopar nuts out in force. Like i said in one of my posts somewhere, i dont like being the only dodge guy at these runs.
The only reason i didnt go to the Divide Ride was i couldnt front the $60 run fee.

anyway, peace

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
i know im not a montana member, but it looked like a pretty sweet ride and hopefully down the line ill make it, during one of my trips to MISSOU!

·
Registered
74 Posts
2 years ago they did the Tizer lake trail by Helena and my friends and I happend to be up there with our motorcycles, we followed them for part of the trail and it looked like a blast. At the time I only had a 3/4 ton crewcab dodge and don't think I would take it up that trail, BUT now I have a 84 RC and just might have to try it this summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts