Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of youguys are about to go wheeling somewhere, sometime and you want to invite other members that are in the area, put your time/place up on this board. You might have a member or two from this chapter to tag along with you and your regular non-site wheeling buddies.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
For those of you that do not have weekends off (like me), I will be getting some trips together around Mammoth Cave area, Land between the Lakes, and Kentucky Adventure Park. I need some feed back on dates or I will just post when I am planning on going and roll from there. Let me know who wants to go where and when. I'll meet you all there.
Aaron

·
Registered
49 Posts
i live about 8 miles south of franklin, ky off of 31w. i'm still trying to get a yoke for my front driveshaft, but as soon as i get one i'll be ready to go see what this truck can do. i am also pretty much only off on the weekdays. no weekends off for me either.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hello Ya'll im from mid. TN seen a few from  the area and just moved here from IL. glad to be out of the snow. Oh and my name is David

·
Registered
527 Posts
Needsa4X4Badly said:
what part of middle tennessee are ya in?....i used to live in the big little town of Smithville
 I live in McMinnville just a hop hoot and holler from smithville.  LOVE IT HERE I also see your a boat builder I use to work for Wellcraft Marine in the high performance dept. built company race boats.

·
Registered
527 Posts
EvilDave said:
I was just in McMinnville last weekend.

Dave
aw wish I knew that maybe next time we could get togeather and just BS for a while....Ill email my phone number to ya..

Da Moose

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live just north of Knoxville and have some property with some pretty good trails where local members can have a get together sometime if any are interested.

G

·
BigJ45 said:
I live just north of Knoxville and have some property with some pretty good trails where local members can have a get together sometime if any are interested.
Where north of knoxville. I grew up in lake city.

Dave

·
Registered
180 Posts
DerangedMoose said:
 I live in McMinnville just a hop hoot and holler from smithville.  LOVE IT HERE   I also see your a boat builder I use to work for Wellcraft Marine in the high performance dept. built company race boats.
Well when I come down to Crossville I'll let you know, my parents live near there.

JS

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
DerangedMoose said:
aw wish I knew that maybe next time we could get togeather and just BS for a while....Ill email my phone number to ya..

Da Moose
I will be in McMinnville this weekend (7-22-06). PM me your number.

Forrest

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow, I STILL haven't gotten down there! But i do have a bit of TN fourwheeling up here. Two weeks ago my dad brought up a Jeep he bought there. It's got a couple dings but runs Ok and is now a daily driver. I guess it came from Crossville. One of these days (or years) I'll get down that way.

JS

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
JSPhoto said:
Wow, I STILL haven't gotten down there! But i do have a bit of TN fourwheeling up here. Two weeks ago my dad brought up a Jeep he bought there. It's got a couple dings but runs Ok and is now a daily driver. I guess it came from Crossville. One of these days (or years) I'll get down that way.

JS
Let us know when you can get down. We may be able to set something up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.