Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I sold my Ramcharger. I finally found a house and I needed some money for a larger down payment. The Ramcharger has always been a toy/hobby during the summer and after school. Over the last year life has picked up. I haven't touched it in a year, just turning it on and letting it run once in a while.

My Dad has always took a huge interest in helping out and doing things with me on it. So rather then see it go down the road I sold it to him.

I could of kept it in the garage as long as I wanted to. BUT it would do just that, sit. As many of you know I took the thing all apart last years ago so it would kill me to have done all of that work and not see it finished or not remember where I put everything to put it back together.

It sucks knowing a huge part of me is still sitting in the garage owned by someone else. I know I will regret doing it, but it I need prioritize life.

I still have a Dodge I drive every day (99' 1500 with 50k on it) so I am not completely falling off the face of the earth on the site.

I am also picking up a early 1970's Cub Cadet 10hp lawn mower that's all restored for $700. So I am pretty geeked about that. Cutting grass in style!

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
sold mine a few months ago and couldnt miss it less. they are just trucks.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
LOL... geeked about a mower .  ;D

Hey if it can be a John Deere at least it's a cub.  ;)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
3jvj said:
Sold yer ramcharger and you're stoked about a lawnmower.............

you are done dude.
Time to trade that truck in on a mini van. Do it now. :D
LOL! Exactly what I was thinking. ;D

·
Registered
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah no van for this guy

It's a 1965 Cub model 100..completely restored..my buddies day restores them then gives them to his kids ...lol they have 4

·
Registered
164 Posts
I feel your pain. I think I'm gonna trade my 83 that I've stripped down to a coworker for a 2007 Kymvo venox motorcycle. I hate to trade it but I think I might be able to sell the bike easier. It's only a 250cc but it's in mint condition and has very low miles. And with gas prices going up hopefully someone will jump and buy the bike.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
ramitupurs84 said:
Yeah no van for this guy

It's a 1965 Cub model 100..completely restored..my buddies day restores them then gives them to his kids ...lol they have 4
I had a 67 106 with a 10hp Kohler in it. Great little tractor. I got it for free and put $60 in it ran it for 4 years then sold it for $350. ;D You can't beat that with a dead ferret........... :p

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Almost put mine on the for sale block today,

took it in for the emission's inspection (it passed) but it was leaking coolant, (I knew that)

they did a pressure test and now it will be a bunch of bucks to fix it.

I'll start a new post on what was fixed when I get it back.

Wife is not happy but she convinced me that she won't kill me if I charge the repairs.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
a dead ferret ???

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Unclebull said:
a dead ferret ???
;D I guess that's a PA saying.......... :p

·
Registered