Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!!!

I am looking to sell my 78 W150 Club Cab Short box. Some options: factory 440 truck with  Air conditioning and Cruise control, 4WD, Adventurer trim, originally dark green exterior (now white), green interior.

Interior has all of the original parts/pieces, including both rear buddy seats, original door panels (although they need to be reconditioned), newer carpet. When i got the truck it had 96 Ram front seats, i was able to find an original front split bench seat for it (black). I have several spare parts that i started accumulating for the interior including 2nd set of rear plastics pieces, spare buddy seats, etc.

Engine runs great. I have put a total of ~160 miles on it and it sat for years before i bought it. Recently added Edelbrock intake manifold and carburetor (still have originals), new plugs and wires, new coil and resistor.

Body is really very clean for its age. 2 rust spots, 1 on lower driver door skin about the size of half dollar and 1 on the lower bed side behind the rear tire of similar size. front floor pans were replaced by the previous owner. It has been painted white at some point in its life, paint is not great, i would guess it is about 15-20 years ago.

I purchased the truck about 6 years ago with the intent to do a complete restoration, however, in the mean time I found and picked up a 75 Trailduster and am in progress of a frame off restoration on that and want to pursue a non truck vehicle for my next project. It has been stored inside since i have owned it. I really dont want to sell it but i can use the extra garage space.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will update as i think of more things and will post up more pictures

Im not really sure what its worth, I have been told that the options along with the condition make it pretty rare (being club cab with short box and factory 440 with AC and Cruise).

I am asking $5500 OBO. Truck is located in Oxford, MI.

**Update just put new shocks on the truck this weekend

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.