Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a soft-top for my 77 and was wondering if there is a difference between the tigertop brand and the Best top brand? I've always thought that they shared the same tooling-----like besttop just bought them out----but now I'm not sure. Anybody have info? ???

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
I have a Bestop. Dont know much about the tiger top's. But i love my Bestop. Iit is about 5 years old, and the windows are just now starting to get cloudy. But for $100, you can take them to any top shop and theay can replace just the windows.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's good to know if I buy a used one. Does your best top have the squarish back or is it shaped like a tent that a blind boy scout set up? (sort of slanting steeply)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a Best Top and it is great.It keeps almost the same lines as the factory hard top.Best Top is indeed the best.They make factory tops for Jeeps,Land Rovers.I got mine through JC Whitney.The installation took some time but it was worth it.I love this top.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I have a Bestop #51318 for sale. $300.00 plus shipping. I bought it 1 year ago from J.C. Whitney for $600.00.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.