Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for couriousity sakes what happened to a lot of the active posters from when I left 07-ish? The northwestern crew seems to be gone, the texas crew has thinned out, Shedevil is MIA, and there isn't a RXT vs. Cruising ram thread anywhere to be seen...

·
7,250 Posts
Nothing has really changed. Some members are here for a while and pretty active, then, they disappear. Sometimes forever, sometimes for a short while.

Chris

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Sometimes life just happens to all of us. I know i haven't been on here as much in the past few months. Owning your own biz sucks sometimes.

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Think politics scared some away.....others only left once the political talk slowed down. That's the only reason they were here. Political enthusiast who happened to own a truck.

Others got married, a few have passed away, ect ect.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I used to be a heavy poster on here in years past but I got Married, got a pair of
Step Daughters, started working 18- 24 hrs a day, performed many experiments in sleep deprivation, Opened then lost our restaurant, had my house forclosed on, and my '05 Ram quadcab repoed. and now have decided to slow the hell down chill out and take it a little easier. so I'm back a few times a week to enjoy the company of those of the Dodge persuasion lmao David

G

·
s ǝoɾ said:
Think politics scared some away.....others only left once the political talk slowed down. That's the only reason they were here. Political enthusiast who happened to own a truck.

Others got married, a few have passed away, ect ect.
And the names of some have been changed to protect the...

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
i think i may be the last of the Northwesterners who is still active (used to go by the name Ole_Red). Many have left to pursue other ventures once debates got heated. Some were hit with the great Banhammer. Others just were easily distracted by life.

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
s ǝoɾ said:
All of those banned, were unbanned. Those who wanted to come back, came back. Those who were bitter, remained on their other forums.

The gas crunch wiped out quite a few as well.
i noticed when gas prices rose, more people seemed to move on from their rigs and the site.

Not sure who hasnt come back due to being bitter though.

Hopefully it can get as active as it once was. I can remember a few years back when there would be new posts branching onto Page 2. Seems like its been a while since that has happened.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
i been here like since the beginning almost lol ...hey i went to the first ram jam that say anything lol.... ;D i been dodge less for a long time finally got another one ...now its needing a heart transplant but hey its all good found a decent rebuilt 318 with about 500 miles on it ...how u been man ... ?  some of the village idiots like me are still around lol guess i am good about not peeing in peoples cheerios  ;D

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.