Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
supposed to be snowcross event in metrodome on jan. 27th., but isn't any ticket info. yet. if u guys start hearing advertisments for it let me know so i can pick up tickets.
also need a 2" paddle for 136" long , for a '93 AC 580 EXT

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I thought that was outdoors at Canterbury Park. Well if I see or hear anything I'll post it. You could try the ticketmaster website.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well that's what is printed on supersnowcross.com, but ticketmaster doesn't have it scheduled yet. the alerus center in grand forks says they will be there also but supersnowcross doesn't so maybe the schedule is pretty iffy.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Yeah heard on the radio today Ticketmaster has advance tickets for the Metrodome snowmobile deal. And don't be surprised if they charge you a $5 per ticket "convienience" fee. Ticketmaster sucks :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
seems like no matter u do nowdays there is always a hidden charge somewhere.
well we already made plans to goto cities on feb. 7th. so my financial dept. says i can't go there both weekends. going to meet with some guys from dodge-diesel.com and fix the KDP problem with our cummins trucks,and then pick up an engine.
best part is that wife has a vet clinic there so we get paid milage and a hotel room ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.