Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out, just got done shaving the ram and the DODGE emblem off of the hood. I like things smooth, and they were just too big for my tastes. Sorry to the purists, but they HAD to go. It's just black spray bombed for now, until I get ready to really paint the beast. Got a few more body mods to go before that happens though.,,,,Cruisin

BEFORE!

AFTER!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you weld up the holes and all? I did everything but the bondo work on these so far. I'm just happy with how much of a drastic change it made to the front end. Especially sitting in the drivers seat, no more 4 inch tall ram head in my line of sight, hehe.,,,,Cruisin

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool! Looking good!! I am onto the door mirrors now. Maybe in the next week or so. First I HAVE to fix the leak from the shift linkage. I'm having to use one of those diaper pans right now to catch the tranny fluid. Pretty embarrassing, lol.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I just went out and checked my hood and whoever worked on the hood did use bondo on it , even painted over it with the matching paint. I just noticed my truck only has one dodge logo on or in it , no wonder it gets called a bronco half the time.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehehe.,,,,Cruisin

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Probably, or change them out for something more streamlined. Funny thing, since these things are rolling bricks:)

I was thinking some of those early to mid seventies ford models. drivers side is cable remote,

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
So what happened to the ornament... cause mine was stolen in 88 and I really need a new one...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pay for shipping, and it's yours! It's not new, but also not junkyard material. Somewhere in between the two,,,,Cruisin

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Forget that, shipping couldn't be that much for it. email your addy and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
My royal se ram has it, but my custom doesnt? It doesn't even have the spot to put one, and thats why way its always been? both are 85's...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did all the trucks have them, or just RC's? I thought every Dodge truck from that era had the ram head?,,,,Cruisin

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not trying to steal but if hdoesn't get the ram's head could I?I need one for mine.Or does anyone have an extra?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let me try e-mailing him through here, and see if he still wants it. He probably did a quick reply and didn't use the notify feature. If he turns it down it's yours next. Let you know soon!,,, Cruisin

·
Registered
96 Posts
When did they stop putting the Ram's heads on? I have a '91 Ramcharger and it doesn't have one or a spot to put one. Just curious.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah he still wants it, he just sent me an e-mail. I'll keep an eye out for one at the junkyard for yah, though. The RC's are still VERY common on the road down here, some are just now giving out. Probably from lack of care. I see at least four or five a day while out driving around.,,,,Cruisin

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok thanks for checking.If anyone gets one for really cheap let me know.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Cruisin_RC said:
Especially sitting in the drivers seat, no more 4 inch tall ram head in my line of sight, hehe.
I use mine like a crosshair going into tight spots.. I might get stuck if I didn't have it!! ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts