Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who likes to shoot trap and skeet? I use a Beretta 686 Essential. What do yall use?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I use a Benelli Montefeltro in 20 gauge. I will never use anything else, ever again. Not only do I use it for skeet, but I use it for everything I need a shotgun for.

Brian

·
Premium Member
11,506 Posts
I love skeet shooting, haven't been sice I left the military. Used to rent shotguns from post. 10 bucks for all day.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
wanna go? i still have those clays an the chucker!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ChargingRam said:
I use a Benelli Montefeltro in 20 gauge. I will never use anything else, ever again. Not only do I use it for skeet, but I use it for everything I need a shotgun for.

Brian
I use this gun for hunting to, mostly dove and quail. I used to use a Remington 1100 but using 3 shells on a bird is to many, so I changed to the over/under. Saved money on shells after that

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I love shootin' skeet. I've got a mossberg 12 guage pump action "home defender" series. with the proper load the SOB kicks like a mule ;D , usually winchester SuperX or whatever they call it. Makes it spit plumes of fire out the barrel too. :eek: Pretty cool looking, but impossible to do it for more than a few shots in a row before my shoulder gets pummeled. I usually just get the wal-mart target load and a couple boxes of skeet for a nice saturday afternoon. I went out and splurged on one of those throwers that ya hook up to your receiver hitch, and it works great, but it's not set up ergonomically (no leg room, arm rests, drink holders ;D , etc...) Plus I'd rather have it hooked up with the tailgate down, but it won't reach the way it is. If anyone needs a shootin' partner or just wants to go out for the weekend and kill some skeet, give me a holler sometime.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
too bad you werent closer

oh yeah. Beth killed the clays DJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts