Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we occasionally get members with english as a second, third or fourth language. sometimes there is a language barrier

what would the Site Mods think of this?

http://www.altavista.com/help/free/free_searchbox_transl

my reason is we have a newer member who is German. a few guys from way up north an about 4 months ago a guy down in mexico who didnt speak english.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I think we already do that some what. I have gotten my e-mail notice that I thread I was watching in german. I kept it just to laught at.

Scott

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
I got one of them too! I sent it to Sam thinking it was a glitch.

·
Registered
30,039 Posts
l.m all for it / some of the FORIENG[cant spell] sites have your choice of weather you see there site in there laugauge or ours English - american whatevery / it would be cool if we could break that barrier between us to have a globel RCC

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
I didn't see an option to translate James318 to English though
(couldn't resist, just funnin', don't take that personal James)

·
Registered
663 Posts
si, yo creo que es un buen idea. aye hente que tienen camiones como nosotros pero no se hablan ingles.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kinda shaky but i got the idea.

Babel fish Translation:

if, I believe that aye is a good hente idea that they have trucks as we but they are not spoken ingles.

good point Johno!

·
Registered
663 Posts
willy J said:
kinda shaky but i got the idea.

Babel fish Translation:

if, I believe that aye is a good hente idea that they have trucks as we but they are not spoken ingles.

good point Johno!
i can speak it sometimes but i don t spell so good, lol.
i don t even spell english too good. i m colombian but growing up in a hick school out in the sticks you don t have much use for your original language and were times as a kid growing up i didn t even want to remember. :\'(

o well, the language thing sounds pretty good.
that s IF, it doesn t make a wreck out of the site.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aha! well you explained the spelling dilemma so thats completely understandable. if you ever need a hand or some help gimme a holler or an IM.

never really got to welcome you to the site so Welcome to RCC from WJ!

·
Registered
535 Posts
OMG that is too funny! I couldn't stop laughing as i read different webb pages!!

Rod

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
ROFLMMFAO!!!! I especially like Cockney.. Look at the first premium ad - Wanted: 1991 Dakota French Tutor 318 4x4
.. That is just too funny!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts