Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, over the weekend I updated my build thread;
https://ramchargercentral.com/mopar-trucks/my-dakota-build-2-0-meet-gator/

I clicked the post button, it uploaded and everything was fine. I went to add another post a few minutes later, and nothing. It looked like my post updated but nothing. I decided to leave the site and check back later thinking that the site might have been slow. I noticed KurtfromLaQuinta posted later that day, but his post wasn't there either. I PM'ed him asking if he could see his post and he said nope. Today, I see J10Mike posted but it's not there either. It seems to have stopped at Post #49 Can someone forward this to the higher authorities or main site fixer?

On another note, where on this site do we post to notify of a problem with the site??

Ed

·
Administrator
62,277 Posts
Ed
You should have access to the site issues board.

https://ramchargercentral.com/site-issues-bugs-and-concerns/

I copied and linked this to the moderators board, so they will see this. A\I left this here, so others with the same issue can add, and hopefully we can narrow down what the issue is.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
256 Posts
Hi Ed,

Can I know what browser, device, and active add-ons were in use when you experience the issue? I can see that you have updated the post on the 19th, so if this is the instance in question I want to look into seeing if the site slowness was on our end, or with anything I can help you with directly.

It is also always prudent to make sure your cache and cookies are clean and cleared too.
If the post is still missing I can also help you find it that way as well.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I see that I posted last on Ed's thread. But, my post is not visible.

·
Super Moderator
13,936 Posts
can't see my posts either - in fact I can't see any posts after your update Ed, tho I'm seeing many others have replied to it, but can't see any of those posts...

- Sam

·
Administrator
62,277 Posts
I think I fixed the issue. I split the topic, then merged the two back together. Still does nothing for helping why it happened, and preventing it from happening again. Hopefully this info will help someone upstairs who knows much more about web workings then I do, make a permanent fix. I think the issue has something with the database starting a second page, as that is where all the missing posts were.

Someone post up if it is working for you.

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VAdmin said:
Hi Ed,

Can I know what browser, device, and active add-ons were in use when you experience the issue? I can see that you have updated the post on the 19th, so if this is the instance in question I want to look into seeing if the site slowness was on our end, or with anything I can help you with directly.
I used two different browsers on my desktop, Safari and Chrome, also cleared the cashe on both browsers. I then checked on my iPhone, nothing on any of them.

Post #49 took right away, a few minutes later I posted another update and nothing…. My computer didn't change

It is also always prudent to make sure your cache and cookies are clean and cleared too.
If the post is still missing I can also help you find it that way as well.
Looks like the thread is working now…Thanks all

Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.