Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone into shooting sports, competitive shooting, target/silhouette ?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I like sporting clays, trap and skeet, and bird hunting. I've got a .38 snubby but I'm not all that good of a shot with it. As far as combat ranges I havn't been to one since I was in middle school. My good friends father was a cop at the time and we had a assault shack which was pretty cool. I don't compete but I'll blast some clays or birds whenever I get the chance. What about you.
P.S. I not here everyday so bear with me if I don't reply all that often.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We'll have to get together for some shooting at a range somewhere, as far as the p.s. goes don't worry about it as long as you check here every so often, if you notice i still can't get some of the others to check at all, oh yeah im updating our members list if you want e-mail me at [email protected] with your name and ph# so i can put it in if you don't want your # on the list just let me know i won't display it, but if you could let me have it eventually when something get's going, i hope, i'll be using it to contact you about something

·
Registered
855 Posts
I love busting a few clays now and again. If anyone is up for some shooting, I'm in. I don't have a pistol yet, but I am a damn good shot with one. I have always been a good shot and love to shoot whenever I can. The first time I ever shot skeet in my life I was 12 and I won a report doubles competition with 9 of 10. At one point I was going through way too much ammo and just bought myself an air gun to save money. I can't even tell you how many times I've just gone out and shot up cans with that piece. I bought a scope and just like fooling around with it. Oh well, if anyone wants to shoot, drop me a line.

Isaac

·
Registered
218 Posts
I started hitting up the range again. Out by Spruce Run off 78 there is a state run range. It's pretty nice They got a rifle range, archery range, skeet range, and they stock pheasants there in the fall.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds cool, what are the rules and any rifles they do not allow? and how much for the day?

·
Registered
435 Posts
actually i dont care if people see my home phone or not or my email or whatever lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
The range is free. They don't allow handguns but I think all rifles are fair game. Not to many people use the range that I know of, at least on the days that I go. The clays area dosn't have any towers for pits so you have to bring your own thrower. the rifle range has a covered bench and a I think a 50m backstop. The archery range just has big foam blocks. It's where fish and game does its hunters safety courses. There is also a nice sized trap and skeet range on the boulavard in Kenilworth. Kinda strange place for trap and skeet but apparently the land was donated by a fan and wanted it to be used for that. I'm not sure how much that place costs I've never gotten the opportunity to shoot there yet but If anyone is over in Union County let me know.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WYcowboy is coming from wyoming to union county next week

1 - 9 of 9 Posts