Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I need to be a lot more careful when buying things over the Internet. Just bought some Door panels which looked good and thought were new. Ended up they were used and had some scratches on them. Been talking to the seller and he says they must have been damaged in shipping. What an idiot! Hopefully he'll return them or discount the ones he sent. Here's the item number to the eBay sale if anyones wants to see what I bought.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I believe in the scams section of this website they have warnings about that guy. He tends to do that allot.

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
You won't get anywhere with that guy.  He knows exactly what he is doing and how to do it within the limits of Ebay's rules.  Note how in the auction he never says they are new.  He claims they are surplus, which could mean new but a lot of times surplus, especially military surplus is very used.  He also put all of his stuff with a new Mopar box in the background leading you to believe that the parts are from that box.  I'm afraid that this is a case of buyer beware since he doesn't break the rules.  Read the auctions carefully and look in the pic for clues and you can usually spot fishy stuff before bidding.  For example, when those door panels were being produced, the Mopar logo on the boxes was different.  That is the modern logo being used today.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just read all the scam posts. He goes by peacetribetrading now. You would think eBay would put a stop to him since he's using multiple user names to scam people. I'm gonna report him to eBay and leave him a bad feedback with a link to rcc scam page. I can use the door panels, it just sucks that they are scratched. Was hoping to have new ones!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
I'm surprised he hasn't ripped off someone (yet) who ended up being a member on Pirate  :eek:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
He will just keep screwing people over till one day he screws the wrong guy and he answers the door one day to find some pissed off 300lb guy with no neck at the other side ;D

Things always come back eventually

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
the problem with that is weasels dig faster than that 300 lbs guy can run.

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's when you put dynamite down his hole......

Randall

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
ever see how that turned out in caddy shack?

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
just remember not to touch the screen door at the same time!!!  {lol} {gloating}

·
Registered
0 Posts
Of course not a good idea if the tunnels are already dug.  You have to be smarter than the weasel, and smarter than the dynamite.  See bottom sticker.

Randall

Attachments

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
I see Jamie Tepes strikes again.  He is pretty much banned from all truck or mopar websites.  I bet he has had over 500 ebay accounts.  People should just not buy anything from anyone in Whitehall, PA.  Maybe the people of the city would get the idea and take care of the problem so they aren't blacklisted anymore.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Sam Simpson said:
I see Jamie Tepes strikes again. He is pretty much banned from all truck or mopar websites. I bet he has had over 500 ebay accounts. People should just not buy anything from anyone in Whitehall, PA. Maybe the people of the city would get the idea and take care of the problem so they aren't blacklisted anymore.
yea let the angry townspeople show up at his door with torches and pitchforks {devil}

you would think ebay could lock him out from making new bullshit user accounts by going off his ip address but I guess if he keeps switching computers that wouldn't work either {think}

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
If you think Jaime Tepes is a shady character, check out this guy... :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looks like it would be great, for about 4 hours.  The branches are too high.  As long as the sun is directly overhead, you would be fine.

Randall

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You should read the emails I've been getting from him. Says he wants to work with me and that the panels must have been damaged in the shipping process. That I need to make a claim against fedex. I even confronted him about all his different user names. Basically he plays dumb and says he's gonna work with me. I told him either give me new panels or send me back $50.00. Haven't heard from him since. I guess I'll just leave him a negative feed back.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts