Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 4x4 club I am in (Arizona Dust Devils) will be making the Lake Pleasant to Crown King Run this Saturday, Sept 14. We will leave early in the morning and only go one way as a group. It will be up the the individuals if they want to stay the night or turn around and go back the same way. Most plan on leaving out the gravel road to I-17. I plan on going with this group and would be able to have a couple of people from this chapter come along as guests. If it was more than a couple vehicles then I would ask our club leader if he minded the two groups going together.

I don't want to discourage anyone from going on the RCC Crown King trip which has been talked about in another post. This is for those who couldn't go one of the suggested weekends or would like to go twice.

Let me know who is interested and I will include details a little later in this post.

·
Registered
943 Posts
GP and I also have previous arrangements we need to keep and will not be able to make this run.

Have a blast and take some pics for us. Please come back and report on the rumor about the rock ledge being blown up. We're very curious to know if that is true.

Have a safe run! ;D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Thank for the offer, but my RC is out of commission right now and I doubt my cavalier would make it up. ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah... My TD is just getting out of the shop for phase 1 repairs tomorrow. Still need to do the springs...

Thanks for the offer though! It is much appreciated indeed!

Jay

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't get any interest in attending this run with my club so I will not post any details. This will also be the last time I check this forum before going tomorrow morning (Sat).

I will try to take lots of pictures and will let everyone know how difficult the trail really is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts