Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKAY, THESE ARE BETTER PICS!!! ;D
BLACK RC: 90 4X4 360
RED RC: 88 2WD 318

Attachments

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Nice trucks! I'm partial to the '90 though; that my year, and it even has the rare grey interior. {cool}

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Too clean for me! ( just kidding, they look awesome) my kids were the worst thing to happen to my RC but I wouldn't trade 'em for the world. Keep 'em clean!! they look good

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the Great Compliments! ;D

Small, originally the Maroon R/C was the two tone Maroon-Silver mix. I wanted it one color so had them try to match the original Maroon color, (it came out slightly darker). Saw your pic of the truck, Very Nice! 8)

Kid, I went to local parts store and ordered the GPS ( I think) headlight covers. They came with white letters of the company on one side so I installed them backwards. I had to shave a little of the sides to make them easier to take off when I drive at night and need the lights.

;D I think God must of sent me a sign because I tried to sell both of them earlier this year. Had several interested, but for some reason or another none worked out. I felt horrible each time someone inquired about one of them, but I convinced myself I had to sell them. Not only do I still have both of them, I'm keeping both of them, FOREVER! :D I have been planning several things for each truck over the last few years and when I'm done with Graduate School, I'm going to make them happen. Just a few:

1990 4x4: 4in lift, 33X12.50 tires on 15X10 rims, 4.10 gears, nerf and push bars, beefy rebuild, sound proof inside, rip trim off and repaint all black (of course), and of course the symbol of excellence, the Ram's Head!

1988 2wd: 18in rims, custom drop, power-up rebuild on the 318, aftermarket seats, complete decibal piercing sound system, dakota digital gauges, new carpet, sway bars, stull grill, AAR R/T hood, and of course the symbol of excellence, the Ram's Head!

::)Tell me whatcha think! ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Both are fantastic looking RC's. I'll take the black one. Some say thats a red interior and some say its burgandy...what say you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts