Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Screen names

48K views 232 replies 51 participants last post by  Ragman 
#1 ·
I've been curious about this for a while, and after see'ing this on another site I thought I would start a thread on here.

How did everyone get there screen name?
and no, it was a nicname so I used it, doesn't work unless you explain how you got the nicname.

DodgeMudder => well dodge is self explanitory and I like to play in the mud so.

#2 ·
Red90RC=Because I drive a red 1990 Dodge RC. Couldn't think of anything better at the time.

#5 ·
FireWitch86= well it's an 86 & Dodge, which is the ram, which is the sign for Aries(Me being an Aries & finding the truck for him), which is the fire sign, & she's tempermental, & I've been called a Witch(yea,yea!! ::) ), so she's the FireWitch86

#6 ·
Mine is an easy one
I love mopars I was born in 65 and I was born and lived in PA for 37 years. ;D

Plus I don't think my highscool nick would be all that good to use. :eek:

#9 ·
mine is really simple also,Ram's are my trucko of choice and I am the 3rd Earl in my family

G
#10 ·
Used to be "mrs.mopar65pa" for obvious reasons.

Got bored & wanted a change w/ my own name & came up with 4WhlnWhoaMan. (With the help of some other members).
I like muddin whether it be in the driver's seat, or the passenger's seat......and I'm a "Whoaman." LOL! (and put it that way to make people do a double-take on the name).
You can take it any which way you want to. ;)
But I've been saying "whoaman" for a long time & probably got it from the movie "So I Married An Axe Murderer." ;D

#11 ·
Redramcharger is from me having a ramcharger and i painted it Victory Red and as I was taking out of the body shop the 1st time I flipped on the cd player and Ol' Red started to play.

#13 ·
A Phoenix was my first car and I need a handle for the CB that was different. 827 is my Bday and I needed SOMETHING different since there are so many phoenix's on the web!! (don't they realize there is only ONE phoenix? ME! ;D

#15 ·
I got mine from a project that I started bout 9 years ago, and got put on hold when my main helper (father in law) passed away, and I lost a place to work on it, right now its in storage waiting for me to get off my rear and get it finished.

#16 ·
Ragnar Ribcracker is my 10th C. viking alter ego when i do living history demonstrations on many weekends. I have yet to sign up anywhere that Ribcracker has been taken. And yes I did earn the name by cracking three ribs on a friend during a fighter practice.
James

#18 ·
wow you kids liek to get off the subject..and damn i luv living in ohio..i dont have to pay for those darned inspections things..... and as for my s/n well its kinda obvious..my name is Steve and i own an 84 RC 4x4....;D....you silly silly PA peeps....i dont know what should be dun wif ya....

#19 ·
for the screennames, i always liked that name raven, i used it a lot for role-playing games and live action things, and i love the bird. as for the rest, raven was already taken when i signed on to aol many years ago, so they gave me these numbers and they just stuck, now i use them for everything cause noone else has em

#20 ·
Ever seen the cartoon "Courage the Cowardly Dog"? The old farmer would yell "stupid dog!" whenever anything went wrong. While building my RC I yelled "stupiddodge" a lot.

Some have speculated about a more obvious origin. :-\

#21 ·
well, im 6' 7" 315#. when i was a bouncers, everyone called me bigdog, because of my size and i drove dodges. i put bb in just about every thing i owned, from a-bodies to trucks.

#23 ·
well mine is a nickname i've had since high school.well after school me and my friends would {smoke} and play games.i would squint (alot). that was then. the guys still call me that i've haven't {smoke} in years but the just stuck.

#24 ·
I think my pic speaks for it's self as far as the "Naughty" goes. (Actually the old man picked it. Not sure how I should take that...::) ) I'll let Db426 explain the rest.

#25 ·
well after actually reading what this topic was about thought id offer my name up for what its worth

i signed up using 1979seattleRC cause i live in seattle and drive a 79 RC.

but then changed to ole red cause everyone calls me Red and i drive and Ole truck ;D

"Ole Red's itchin to have a little fun."

#26 ·
Dodgeboy is pretty obvious....that's what I own, drive, and like. The 426 is because for a brief period in the past I actually had one..... I had great plans on dropping it into my challenger......... It is a long and sad story that will not be dreadged up here. I've also had a few 392 hemi's as well and I'm working on aquiring another. ( Don't tell Karrie but it's going in the Ram! Tee hee hee! ) ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.