Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new here, lurked for a long time and finally joined. posted some BB truck stuff in the for sale section and get a email from this guy who wants the parts, from the first email i knew it was a scam. he also went on to say he saw the ad on here.

Good day,
>This is a purchase request notification for your BB 4spd bellhousing placed on,the internet. Infact i am satisfy with the detailed informations posted with it. However, first of all let me use this opportunity to introduce myself to you, i am Mr Jimmy Floyd.I am a procurement agent, i specializes on the purchases of
>Automobiles and parts round the globe on behalf of my respective
>clients, especially as it is upon their request. Furthermore, prior
>to placing an order for it, i would like you to furnish me further
>with the following enquiries; -How long have you been using it. -Your
>reason for selling it.Your final asking price excluding the shipping
>cost as this will be handled by my respective local shipper who will
>come down to your place of location for an immediate pickup
>immediately payment is received. If a CERTIFIED CASHIER CHECK to be
>drawn from a Us BANK is acceptable as means of payment. Looking
>forward to doing business transaction with you in good faith and
>trust, God bless.
>Best Regards"
>Looking forward to your urgent response,
>Jimmy Floyd
>

you guys all know the scam, he is sending me a cheque for $5700US and i send him whats left out of the payment on the parts. if you were a good scammer you would be intrested in the parts and make the money not as important he hasnt told me where they are going or anything. i wanted to have some fun with the guy and drag it out but i think its better to tell you guys so you dont get burnt. his email is "Jimmy Floyd" <[email protected]> but he also sent ,[email protected] as a alternative please dont email him yet. i still want my fun.

i have the copy of the entire emails he has sent. must be the new guy on the 419 scams.
thinking of sending him this link. http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/

·
Registered
4 Posts
chrisf said:
new here, lurked for a long time and finally joined. posted some BB truck stuff in the for sale section and get a email from this guy who wants the parts, from the first email i knew it was a scam. he also went on to say he saw the ad on here.

Good day,
>This is a purchase request notification for your BB 4spd bellhousing placed on,the internet. Infact i am satisfy with the detailed informations posted with it. However, first of all let me use this opportunity to introduce myself to you, i am Mr Jimmy Floyd.I am a procurement agent, i specializes on the purchases of
>Automobiles and parts round the globe on behalf of my respective
>clients, especially as it is upon their request. Furthermore, prior
>to placing an order for it, i would like you to furnish me further
>with the following enquiries; -How long have you been using it. -Your
>reason for selling it.Your final asking price excluding the shipping
>cost as this will be handled by my respective local shipper who will
>come down to your place of location for an immediate pickup
>immediately payment is received. If a CERTIFIED CASHIER CHECK to be
>drawn from a Us BANK is acceptable as means of payment. Looking
>forward to doing business transaction with you in good faith and
>trust, God bless.
>Best Regards"
>Looking forward to your urgent response,
>Jimmy Floyd
>

you guys all know the scam, he is sending me a cheque for $5700US and i send him whats left out of the payment on the parts. if you were a good scammer you would be intrested in the parts and make the money not as important he hasnt told me where they are going or anything. i wanted to have some fun with the guy and drag it out but i think its better to tell you guys so you dont get burnt. his email is "Jimmy Floyd" <[email protected]> but he also sent ,[email protected] as a alternative please dont email him yet. i still want my fun.

i have the copy of the entire emails he has sent. must be the new guy on the 419 scams.
thinking of sending him this link. http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/
Here is the email I received on this site, I also received the 14k chashiers check, bank discovered it was counterfeit:
Hi.

Thanks for the timely response.I am at the moment supervising my new filling station in Canada,I would have my shippier handle the shipping on my behalf.A check in the amount of $14,485 will be sent to you and you'll deduct cost of your Car $6,500 and you'll send the excess ($7,985) to my shipper to enable prompt shipping of the Car.

My pick up agent will be the one to take care of all the necessary paper works.I will be expecting the name and address you'll want the check issued with and also your phone #.

Waiting to hear from you,

Mike.

This is common from what I understand but new to me! Thank God he did not get his hands on my truck (which is still for sale) !

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
but you must have gave him your name and address?? how did you get the check?

·
Registered
4 Posts
EDITED: You are messing with fire here buddy. You better chill out - Sam

BTW, quit cross posting your crap.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
O>K> Now I don't know too much about COOPER30 but let's be reasonable here. I have been bouncing this site for 4 years and Coop's been around almost as long as me. This 3rc's has ummm 6 posts? All 6 of them have been in here to bad mouth Cooper. Now Cooper's been here long enough to have 6000 posts and has anyone else ever had a problem with Cooper? I don't know but can't recall it from anyone else on the site. Cooper also has Moderator status on this site and he hasn't deleted the guy's posts either . Hey 3rc's, Coop could slam every post you make in here and noone would ever see them. Has he? Nope. Just remember instead of ditching your posts he has chosen to respond to everyone of them no matter how much you badmouth him. I think maybe the two of you had a little bit of confusion regarding that T-case and you are acting.. dare I say it? Like a horses ass. You are attacking the guy in front of HIS people. Doesn't put much creedence behind what you are claiming either, when the only thing you post is negative comments regarding one of this sites most trusted individuals. Samiam (owner, founder) doesn't hand out Moderater status to every Joeblow on here. If Sam trusts him then I trust him. Coop. Bravo for not deleting this guy's posts and choosing to respond to his attacks a lot of people wouldn't have done so. Especially if they had actually wronged the guy in the first place. Which believe me you don't have to defend yourself to us about that. We take this guy for what he is a whining little whelp who just want's to piss and moan cause he didn't get his way..........
Mid_evil_thymz....

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
mid_evil_thymz said:
has anyone else ever had a problem with Cooper?
I do! He doesn't come visit enough!! (of course I haven't ben up his way in a while either) ::)

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
NP, I had to be a smartaleck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts