Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i moved out to western kansas about 9 months ago and been real busy at my new job. well anyways since i got out here i have been down on the arkansas river bottoms lot and lots of sand and trails well my dodge has been in the shop since december getting the rear end and front axle replaced. so I bought a little toy for playing ( 1968 vw bettle) set up baja style with an 1835cc modified for mountain climbing has a gear reduction for the low end torqe and will pull the front end off the ground it has a snorkel for the dust and water, and it flat out halls a$$ across the river bottoms out here. its not much to look at or even for highway use but it is still fun. the river goes from colarado all the way down to arkansas and through this part of the state it is alot of sand. anyways thats my other ride. 8)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i have not got any photos yet but i am planning to soon. I took it to the tuff truck competion in garden city ks on may21 and took 2nd place won a trophey and some money ;D :-\ then on may 22nd i took 4th place out of18 drivers including some jeeps that had alot of money tied up in them. this was a fun experience. a guy in a sand rail beat me out for 3rd. :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
that sounds like a cool little machine...hey if its fun then thats all that matters right lol. Get them photos up whenever you can!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts