Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I will be at sand lake this weekend with my wife and a bunch of friends.

We will be staying in the designated camping areas. Go to the bulletin board at the entrance, and look for a paper plate that says Wookie, it should have the camp site #'s.

Later,
Ian

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ian, looks like I'm busy this weekend. I might end up having to get some new tie rod ends. Any way, I'll be out on the farm, making that $$$.

Have fun & take pics.

Farmer Bob
;D

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Loy, this event is being put on by my wife and some of her girl friends... I just got authorization...

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I almost rolled my wifes jeep! I was going up a hill, went to the left cause I was loosing traction, then the ass end slid out from under me, and I ended up on a little grassy hill.

Some guy on a quad came buy and told me that I had a very interesting way of parking.. Then he asked if that was what they meant by "its a jeep thing, you wouldnt understand"...

I told him I had no Idea...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ooooooooooooohhhh, Leigh would have been vewy, vewy, angwy with you if you had rolled her baby. ;D

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She was pretty mad I got it stuck... I had our neice and Geno's daughter in there, too...

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, Bill, it's pretty well furnished in the doghouse, I go there alot...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.